“A great trip :-)”
Review of X-Quad Samui

X-Quad Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi , We organize a nice ATV ride, to enjoy the Nature and the views... It's a 4h program starting from Maenam, including transfer (go and back) from your hotel around 10am, first part with wide track and many view points. A short break to enjoy a nice Thai lunch and second part through the jungle to reach the hidden waterfall where we can have a refreshing swim... Price for ATV is 4500 Thb per driver, if you like to seat two persons on one ATV, you need to add 2700 Thb for the passenger. We've got also buggy 300 cc(7200 Thb) and Polaris RZR (8200 Thb), two seaters side by side, prices for two persons. For the reservation, I just need to know where you will stay in Samui, your room number, (when you will get it !) ,How many drivers (men, women and passenger please), what kind of machines you like to ride and when you want to join us for the tour... We provide GoPro camera as well for rent : 1000 Thb ( including micro SD 16 Gb ). If you need more info, just let me know .... Thanks Best regards Nico
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We booked a morning on the ATVs with X quad Samui based on the excellent reviews on trip advisor and we're not disappointed! Such a great day out :-) Nico and Damien were friendly, organised and good at dealing with the different abilities in the group. The trails were fun and the route was well planned to ensure participants had time to get used to the vehicles before moving onto more challenging terrain. There were great views and the food at the lunch was delicious:-)
Thank you for a great day! We would highly recommend this trip :-)

There are newer reviews for X-Quad Samui

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Family of 5, we took two hours and 3 ATVs including pick up and return to our hotel.
Great terrain, not very easy, managed safe and professionally.
Cost for 3 ATV, 4 riders, + 1 small child -8,750 baht.
Not cheap, but for the "daily" family activity, its pretty much on budget here.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

As said by all previous reviewers this was an amazing trip and my personal favourite during my time in Thailand.
We were collected from our hotel on time by the very friendly guide ( Damian I think) and taken in the truck to the ATVs, which were all ready and waiting for us. We were then greeted by nico who instructed us on how to use the quads safely. Then off we went! After a couple of troubles for me which nico kindly and patiently helped me sort out I was off speeding around the most amazing location ever having a real blast. The lunch was really lovely and the location was absolutely breath taking. After lunch we went on some other tracks which took us to the most beautiful waterfall. We were given plenty of time to play and the guys were excellent at pointing out the safest way to negotiate things. I even did the slide after much persuasion! Back to base then and transfer back to our hotel. All in all an excellent trip, don't hesitate just book it you won't be sorry.

5  Thank Rds1975
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We did the 2.5 hour trip and really enjoyed it. I had never been on an ATV before but felt confident fairly quickly and had a really good time. Lunch was lovely and we had so much fun climbing the waterfall and sliding down, it was a bit scary but the guide Nico shows you how to do it safely. This was a great way to see Koh Samui and some really amazing views.

1  Thank Bec456
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My girlfriend and I decided we wanted to go here before we had even got to Thailand and we definitely didn't leave disappointed!

We booked on the morning of the day we wanted to go, which we nearly paid the price for as there were no quad bikes left. However we were offered to ride in a 2 person buggy instead which proved to be just as much fun.

They pick you up from your hotel and drop you back, the lunch is very nice, and you get to travel up and down a mountain to see beautiful views and you even stop off at a waterfall for a little swim and some chill out time.

The only hiccup of the day was when I burst our tyre, which they quickly resolved, bringing down a spare buggy and replacing the wheel of the other buggy.

All the staff are very friendly and funny which topped off one of our best days in Thailand. Now we are eagerly awaiting to watch our go pro footage back which you can hire from them.

2  Thank AlexCilento