“a new and fun experience”
Review of X-Quad Samui

X-Quad Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi , We organize a nice ATV ride, to enjoy the Nature and the views... It's a 4h program starting from Maenam, including transfer (go and back) from your hotel around 10am, first part with wide track and many view points. A short break to enjoy a nice Thai lunch and second part through the jungle to reach the hidden waterfall where we can have a refreshing swim... Price for ATV is 4500 Thb per driver, if you like to seat two persons on one ATV, you need to add 2700 Thb for the passenger. We've got also buggy 300 cc(7200 Thb) and Polaris RZR (8200 Thb), two seaters side by side, prices for two persons. For the reservation, I just need to know where you will stay in Samui, your room number, (when you will get it !) ,How many drivers (men, women and passenger please), what kind of machines you like to ride and when you want to join us for the tour... We provide GoPro camera as well for rent : 1000 Thb ( including micro SD 16 Gb ). If you need more info, just let me know .... Thanks Best regards Nico
Tehran, Iran
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“a new and fun experience”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Even though we came as a family of 3, each of us had our own atv. The instructor Nicholas was very patient and helpful, and the winding dirt roads between the trees on the top of Samui were wonderful. Especially nice was the GoPro helmet camera which recorded the entire trip! Be prepared however to get covered in dust and dirt by the end of the day!

4 Thank alireza k

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Slovak first
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Brilliant way to see Samui”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I'd never quad-biked before, and neither had my husband; I was slightly nervous and my husband was super-keen - and we both loved it!!! We were picked up right on time from our hotel, and after we got some incredible views as we went higher and higher we got to about the highest visible spot, to see Koh Panang and lots of Samui's beaches.

For 3,900 THB each, we got our own quad bike and spent an incredible three and half hours exploring dirt tracks, with almost no traffic, winding through tropical jungle, plantations, lush gardens... We felt like we got a little look at the natural, behind-the-scenes living in those mountain tops - it was great! The best part was that we were the only two on the tour, so we could go at exactly the pace we wanted and it felt personalised and relaxed.

Our stops were for a cold drink at a look out, near a temple, a simple but tasty lunch at home base and then for a refreshing swim in a river/waterfall, at which we were the only visitors. Damien was a lovely, helpful host who made the whole visit a pleasure. Would definitely recommend!

1 Thank HelenMMelbourne
Sydney Olympic Park, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome scenery”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Did this for something different and to see another part of Samui - you are off the tourist track and into the tropical jungle with the most amazing views from the top! I had never quad biked before was loads of fun tour guides Damian and Nikola were really friendly and helpful made me feel very safe. I would highly recommend this to anyone that would like to do something a bit more adventurous as a day out and girls if you are not afraid to get a little dusty don't hold back!

1 Thank 119asutt
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“fantastic”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

we booked this trip through the hotel among others. We were a bit skeptical as some of our other trips were less than comfortable. However I have to say if you can only do one tour on samui this should be your choice. nikola and damien were knowledgeable friendly and helpful and the tour is not too taxing for a beginner yet fun even for an experienced quad driver like my husband. the landscape is spectacular and I loved every minute.

2 Thank tallool
Lemmer, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best quad experience you can find in Koh Samui”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just got back after an amazing and wonderful day. It is a very wel organized trip and I would recommend it to everybody. The equipment is very well maintained and the crew will show you to some spectaculaire and unique spots. It is deffinatly worth every penny.

Visited September 2013