“Awesome scenery” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of X-Quad Samui

X-Quad Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi , We organize a nice ATV ride, to enjoy the Nature and the views... It's a 4h program starting from Maenam, including transfer (go and back) from your hotel around 10am, first part with wide track and many view points. A short break to enjoy a nice Thai lunch and second part through the jungle to reach the hidden waterfall where we can have a refreshing swim... Price for ATV is 4500 Thb per driver, if you like to seat two persons on one ATV, you need to add 2700 Thb for the passenger. We've got also buggy 300 cc(7200 Thb) and Polaris RZR (8200 Thb), two seaters side by side, prices for two persons. For the reservation, I just need to know where you will stay in Samui, your room number, (when you will get it !) ,How many drivers (men, women and passenger please), what kind of machines you like to ride and when you want to join us for the tour... We provide GoPro camera as well for rent : 1000 Thb ( including micro SD 16 Gb ). If you need more info, just let me know .... Thanks Best regards Nico
Sydney Olympic Park, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome scenery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Did this for something different and to see another part of Samui - you are off the tourist track and into the tropical jungle with the most amazing views from the top! I had never quad biked before was loads of fun tour guides Damian and Nikola were really friendly and helpful made me feel very safe. I would highly recommend this to anyone that would like to do something a bit more adventurous as a day out and girls if you are not afraid to get a little dusty don't hold back!

Visited March 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

we booked this trip through the hotel among others. We were a bit skeptical as some of our other trips were less than comfortable. However I have to say if you can only do one tour on samui this should be your choice. nikola and damien were knowledgeable friendly and helpful and the tour is not too taxing for a beginner yet fun even for an experienced quad driver like my husband. the landscape is spectacular and I loved every minute.

2 Thank tallool
Lemmer, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best quad experience you can find in Koh Samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Just got back after an amazing and wonderful day. It is a very wel organized trip and I would recommend it to everybody. The equipment is very well maintained and the crew will show you to some spectaculaire and unique spots. It is deffinatly worth every penny.

Visited September 2013