“Just don’t !!!!!!!!”

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Bad service.
Not a good food.
Never gonna comeback!
The staff just make you uncomfortable and always treat you like just another person!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant and lovely food but your staff really let you down. I ate there twice during my holiday and was greeted with sullen faces, cant be bothered attitudes, I was given 2 menus for 4 people, no glasses for our drinks and for breakfast even though it says on the menu it comes with bread and jam for each breakfast we ordered I only got 2 tiny bits of bread for all 4 of us (not cheap breakfasts either) and I then had to barter with the waiter about getting the other breads as he made up some rubbish that oh we only give bread for 1 of the breakfasts even though it states clearly on the menu all breakfast come with it. Honestly owners start again with your staff of at least give them some training as they are letting your lovely restaurant down

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

One of the Israelis restaurants with the israeli travel agency adjacent which allegedly serves israeli food, but our first visit was rather disappointing.
We went there for dinner and ordered the food we are used to back home (Humous, Tahini , Falafel etc.)
The staff was a little inpatient and twice left in the middle of the order to talk to someone else, not being aware of our comments.
We had to return two dishes and the third one was different from what I’ve ordered but i left it as is.
The food for the most was very salty and the humous $ tahini nothing like I’m used to back at home.
The kids didn’t like the taste and didn’t finished up their dishes, I for myself ordered a local soup dish with chicken but got a vegetarian instead (didn’t realized until i started to already eat).
I think lack of communications and a cook who loves salt to much might be the main reason for our less good experience.
Maybe next time...

1  Thank Roie S
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Becoming a regular place for me
Coffee is nice , snack or full dinner also , food is good quality & consistently good

Service is not very good I think it may be a language barrier but they also don’t seem that keen to help or please , anyway don’t let this put you off it’s worth a bit of hassle for the good food!

Rated 4 stars

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

For starters the name of the resturant is La metayel ( in hebrew ) translation means : for the travler.
The reason for the name is lametayel is known as a kind of travel agency for for the israeli's
But i recommend them to anyone who would like to book any kind of trip, well organized everything is on time and you dont need to doubt the price because they are mostly cheaper if not then equal to others.
The resturant is located in chaweng street.
you have a large variety of food
Great middle eastern food/thai food/ sushi...
And the best thing about it ( besides being delicious ) is you can be sure its clean and safe
Which was quite refreshing for me in chaweng...
I recommend you stop by and try it out.