“Suits to Finland” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ginos Tailor
Ranked #3 of 76 Shopping in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ginos Tailor is the biggest tailor shop in Koh Samui. We carry the largest inventory of materials for suits, shirts, dresses etc. Most of our clients are in the corporate world so we have the experience and skills to tailor the best work wardrobe for them. We pride ourselves in providing impeccable tailoring services at reasonable prices. PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY BECAUSE TAXIS AND VANS WILL MAKE UP STORIES AND TAKE YOU TO OTHER SHOPS WHERE THEY GET COMMISSION OF 25% OR 30%. SO IF YOU WANT TO VISIT OUR STORE PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
Helsinki, Finland
“Suits to Finland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had a very nice and friendly tailor speaking fluent english visit us (me and a group of co-workers) in Finland. He took our measurements very professionally and helped us choose personalized clothing from a huge selection of garments from catalogues and different fabrics (of which he had samples with him). I had two suits and four shirts made and I also ordered a few ties.

Everything was delivered directly to us, customs and fees were all taken care of and included in the price. After receiving the clothes I contacted Gino's with a few questions and promptly got their recommendations for combining different clothing.

Would recommend.

• Thai first
Stavanger, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent quality and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

Good service with friendly and skilled staff
Good English (Not a given in Kho Samui)
Excellent products
Good Prices

I bought 1 suit and 5 shirts and I am very satisfied with the products.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank OysteinHodne
Bergen, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Up to date with the latest trends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Ginos is very professional and are up to date with the latest trends. The service is excellent, and he speaks perfect english. I bought 2 suits, a jacket and some shirts, they were perfect, and I wear suits to work every day, so I am not easily impressed :) I will surely buy many more suits from Ginos.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank EspenEvensen
“Gino is very proffesional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

My experience with Gino was of a very honest, non-intruding, respectful and really kind guy who speaks perfect english. The place to visit. He knows his stuff

Stavanger, Norway, Europe
“Professional service from good English talking Taylor.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Very good service. Good value for money. Professional Taylor. Very nice clothes. Friendly people. Speaks good English. Delivers in time.