“Superb Experience - Made by trip to Koh Samui worth it !”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ginos Tailor

Ginos Tailor
Ranked #3 of 76 Shopping in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ginos Tailor is the biggest tailor shop in Koh Samui. We carry the largest inventory of materials for suits, shirts, dresses etc. Most of our clients are in the corporate world so we have the experience and skills to tailor the best work wardrobe for them. We pride ourselves in providing impeccable tailoring services at reasonable prices. PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY BECAUSE TAXIS AND VANS WILL MAKE UP STORIES AND TAKE YOU TO OTHER SHOPS WHERE THEY GET COMMISSION OF 25% OR 30%. SO IF YOU WANT TO VISIT OUR STORE PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Superb Experience - Made by trip to Koh Samui worth it !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Rray is an amazing person who seems to always be calm no matter how tight is the deadline, but he is also very transparent if he can't get what you want in the time you need it. I really appreciate the extra effort and honesty that Rray brings to his business.
I found Rray through TripAdvisor, and placed an order for one suit, one jacket & three shirts. Later next day my two friends (who had gone elsewhere for their suits) came to Rray to get additional suits & shirts made. I then decided to add another suit and it was no problemo. Rray managed to get everything done before we left Koh Samui, and even dropped off the suits late at night to our hotel !
The suits & shirts are great - I normally don't like to wear suits unless it's really necessary, but now I quite like wearing them because they fit well & I look great.
THANKS A LOT RRAY - SORRY FOR THE LATE REVIEW - I WAS BUSY TRAVELING IN YOUR SUITS !

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank akshaysumaria

• Thai first
Harare, Zimbabwe
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

The experience at Ginos was a pleasure and I was very pleased with the results. I ordered a suit, a vest, and 2 shirts. I came in for 2 fittings to perfect the fit and they delivered to our hotel when they were done. The quality is exceptional and the whole experience was a pleasure. I highly recommend Ginos if you are looking for a tailor in Samui!

Oslo, Norway
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tailoring for the whole family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Ordered suits, shirts and wintercoat for both adult and children. It all turned out just as we hoped for. Even very smart suit and coat for one of my sons. Smart suits for children are hard to find, but Rray delivered high quality, top fashion at the right price. Thanks!!

Visited March 2014
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful suit! Fits like a glove!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

My Mum and Stepdad recently came to your shop with my measurements and some photos of the style I was after. You guys didn't disappoint! The suit you created for me looks and feels fantastic and was exactly what I was after, so much so that I've just ordered another one from you! Thank you very much.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Soutridge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very good service and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Visited Gino's in February 2014. Endes up buying one suite and 5 shirts. Had 2 fittings, and are very happy with the outcome. I like the fact there is no one hooking you up on the street trying to sell you a suite, which is the case for most Koh Samui trailere. No preassure at all, just frieandly and professional advise. If you want a suite wile in Koh Samui, Gino's should be at least one ofte tailors you consider. They also brought the suite and shirts to your hotel when finished.