“Quality clothes, great price, brilliant service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ginos Tailor
Ranked #2 of 76 Shopping in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ginos Tailor is the biggest tailor shop in Koh Samui. We carry the largest inventory of materials for suits, shirts, dresses etc. Most of our clients are in the corporate world so we have the experience and skills to tailor the best work wardrobe for them. We pride ourselves in providing impeccable tailoring services at reasonable prices. PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY BECAUSE TAXIS AND VANS WILL MAKE UP STORIES AND TAKE YOU TO OTHER SHOPS WHERE THEY GET COMMISSION OF 25% OR 30%. SO IF YOU WANT TO VISIT OUR STORE PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
Adelaide, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Quality clothes, great price, brilliant service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

The title says it all really.
There is no hard sell, we were fitted twice and really happy with the suit and shirts.
Quality service, value for money, Ray even delivered the suit as I wasn't confident carrying the parcel back to the resort on the back of a motorbike.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Gino's and we will be back next time we are in Samui

Visited July 2013
1 Thank countrygal_8

• Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Became a regular customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

My friends from abroad wanted to get some suits made in Thailand and since they were already visiting Samui for a fun beach party, I recommended them to Gino. And all of them were very happy with the quality and price....but most importantly the service. One of my friends even became a regular customer ordering suits from Rray during his visit to Norway..

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ananya V
Helsinki, Finland
“Reliable, professional and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Fast and reliable. Lot of choices to select from.
Mr. Rray is very professional and has somewhat perfect eye for details.

Shirts / suits, you name it - those are done and provided.
I have had one minor glitch which was fixed in very quick turnaround and came out as very positive experience overall. They have real care for the customers, not just stating it.

I warmly recommend to everyone, truly a tailor one can trust!
Personally I'm a long term customer due to all the above I stated.

Visited July 2012
Krnov, Czech Republic
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Infinite satisfaction :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

If there were a higher rating than 5 stars, Ginos Tailor would earn it with ease. I only had 4 days for purchasing my wedding suit, but Rray and his team were able to make it (including 3 beatiful silk/cotton) in some 48 hours - and quality? Superb!! As I prefer slim fit, Rray clearly understood and managed the elegant european style suit fits me like a glove. In addition, I was gifted with two nice ties. Furthermore, the tailors have recorded my measures and they offer complete service (sewing, custom clearance, shipping) even if you are not able to visit Thailand. As long as you are tired from walking along Khao San Rd, or Sukhumvit being noticed many ads that reads 2 suites for EUR 199, 149 etc., I greatly recommend you to take one week real holiday, go to Samui, enjoy the beaches, spas, food, nightlife and visit Ginos Tailor, you will definitely not regret :-)) Thank you, Rray, I will certainly send you some photos of my wedding!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Miroslav_Kozelsky
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“The best tailor in koh samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Recently on a trip to koh samui. We decided to get some clothes tailor made. Someone recommended gino tailor where we met Mr.Ray. he was the elder brother of the two. He was sososo nice and helpful. Our clothes came out perfect and very reasonable. I would surely go back to them and recommend them to anyone visiting koh samui. Thanks ray for the clothes and the cold beer.

Visited April 2013