“The best tailor in koh samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ginos Tailor

Ginos Tailor
Ranked #4 of 76 Shopping in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ginos Tailor is the biggest tailor shop in Koh Samui. We carry the largest inventory of materials for suits, shirts, dresses etc. Most of our clients are in the corporate world so we have the experience and skills to tailor the best work wardrobe for them. We pride ourselves in providing impeccable tailoring services at reasonable prices. PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY BECAUSE TAXIS AND VANS WILL MAKE UP STORIES AND TAKE YOU TO OTHER SHOPS WHERE THEY GET COMMISSION OF 25% OR 30%. SO IF YOU WANT TO VISIT OUR STORE PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY.
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“The best tailor in koh samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Recently on a trip to koh samui. We decided to get some clothes tailor made. Someone recommended gino tailor where we met Mr.Ray. he was the elder brother of the two. He was sososo nice and helpful. Our clothes came out perfect and very reasonable. I would surely go back to them and recommend them to anyone visiting koh samui. Thanks ray for the clothes and the cold beer.

Visited April 2013

• Thai first
Oslo, Norway
“Excellent work”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

This tailor is very serious, experienced and efficient. I am very happy with the suits he has made for me.

Visited June 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“The only tailor in koh Samui worth using!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I was told by friends who live on Samui that there are hundreds of tailors in samui to choose from but I was looking for something extraordinary.
After spending the day driving around and stopping in at many tailors, I felt really comfortable with Ginos. We had a long chat and I explained what I was looking for and we discussed all the options. The owner explained that he actually supplied the fabrics to many of the other tailors and has the largest selection of fabrics- just what I was looking for! Ginos is the only tailor that really listened and understood what I wanted, the others just wanted to sell me anything which exactly what I didn't want. I ended up ordering 2 medium priced suits, 1 grey and 1 blue- both are really nice! Cut is fantastic and the fabric is also really good quality for the price. I highly recommend Ginos when visiting Samui & looking for a good tailor.

Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Impeccible service and detail.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Many years ago now I came across Ginos doing a google search for Tailors who could make a tailor made suit for me and ship to me in UK, Ginos come up and I could instantly read the great reviews so I made immediate contact. I met the owner Ray in London when he was next over to be measured, he did so and assured me no funds would be taken until I received the goods and was happy. Exactly that happened, I was extremely impressed! Since then we've built a strong friendship and I continue to use Ginos for all my suits whether it be a summer linen suit or the sharpest business suit, my wardrobe has them all thanks to Ray and his team. Highly recommended and certainly worth a visit if you are in Koh Samui.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank SJoCLondon
Oslo, Norway
“Excellent work!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I would give my best recommendations to Ginos tailor and one of the owners named Rray.
I have several times met and visited Rray and I’m always highly satisfied with the job he has completed for me. Rray and his family are very welcoming and friendly, and they have an international understanding for fashion and a high understanding for quality. Lastly, they deliver what is promised on time. I highly recommend stopping by the shop when you visit Koh Samui.

Visited May 2013