“Coffee with a view” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Big Buddha Coffee Shop is located within The Big Buddha Temple through the Temple entrance.The Big Buddha Coffee Shop opened its doors 1n 2004 with only 2 owners. It has seen many Tourist come and go and return to sample our delights which are still on the Menu such as The Famous Thick Banana Milkshakes and much more such as Coffee Shakes, Iced Coffees, Fresh Fruit Shakes and Fruit Shakes with a difference,thick Milkshakes, Menu.And new to our Menu - Fresh Vegatable Juices. We have a view to die for and a loo with a view that is worthy of the visit, so come join us and chill at The Big Buddha Coffee Shop within a Spiritual place We also offer the only Welocme Meeting for new travellers to Samui - Coffee .n. Tours - Get yourself Invited !
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Coffee with a view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I had a delicious iced cappuccino for a great price with good wifi, a comfortable couch and a fabulous view. Can't ask for much more!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Mitch1968_12, Owner at The Big Buddha Coffee Shop, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Hi Amanda, Thank you for your review.. I know how much you enjoyed your coffee, chilling on my sofa enjoying the views of Bangrak Bay. Hopefully we will see you again soon for a coffee :)

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014

We visited the Big Buddha Coffee Shop as we were on our way to the Temple, Im so glad I did! Everything was perfect, the company, the staff, the coffee, the food! I had a Cappuccino with a Roast Beef Baguette and my Partner had an Espresso Affogato with the cheese burger. WOW - the food and coffee was amazing. We sat out the back of the coffee shop which has a view that you really dont see every day, we didnt want to move on haha! We got talking to Michelle (owner) while we were in the shop and had a right laugh, such a down to earth person! Michelle also got talking about another company she has with her partner Jack called Samui Island Explorer which sounds ideal for getting around the island and for trips! If we dont end up booking any trips we will definetly being using Jack for the airport transfer back.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review Jordan. Just what you needed at the end of your holiday a yummy roast beef baguette :) Maybe we will see you back soon :)
manchester
“Best milk shake ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Stopped in this little coffee shop right at the enterance to the big Buddha monument.
initially we stopped to get out of the sun and have a nice cold bottle of water, then I noticed they did Milk Shakes, well the big kid inside me was screaming to try one and I'm glad I did.
Michelle the lady who owns and runs the Coffee shop knows how to rustle up a real Milk Shake, none of this flavoured ice that a lot of Thais call a Shake, this was the real McCoy, made with real creamy ice cream and fresh Banana.... give it a try ... it was the best I have had in Thailand.

• Visited March 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Best Cheeseburgers in Koh Samui!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

My boyfriend and I recently visited Koh Samui and we visited this coffee shop a few times. I highly recommend the cheeseburgers, they are easily the best in Koh Samui! Service was great and the owners were super nice. Menu prices were also very affordable. On those hot days definitely try the freshly squeezed juices they are very refreshing and very tasty. We will definitely be coming back next time we come to Koh Samui. :)

• Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“The Best Coffee Shop In samui”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

You absolutely must come here when you are at the Big Buddha. Had the cheese burgers and it was by far the best burger I had in Thailand! Also try the smoothies and juices, if you are severely hungover like I was they will fix you up in a flash. Owners Michelle and Jack are both super friendly and you'll feel right at home here.

Tim