“Yummy food”

Cuisines: Seafood, Thai, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food and service, oh and the view, sitting looking at the ocean is lovely. We went a number of times last year and couldnt miss this trip. Really good seafood

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My Place is a very friendly and chilled out place in Maenam and is sure worth the visit even if you're not living nearby. It has great dishes for all tastes and even do fresh fish BBQ. The prices are good and the food is just excellent!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Delicious fresh fish and seafood beautifully cooked and presented. Lovely atmospfere with great service and discreet music Best restaurant found in the area and reasonably priced.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We highly recommend "My place" as one of the best restaurants we found in Mae Nam!

Already in 2011 we discovered "My place" and this year we loved to come back. It's really a beautiful place with a lovely atmosphere and very good music - relaxing Lounge-style.

The food is excellent and the familiy owning "My place" is very friendly and really takes care of the customers needs. The owner speaks very good englisch, so real conversation with a native is possible and it's really interesting getting to know more about Thai living.

The BBQ (Barracuda), the curry and everything else we had was fantastic and very nice decorated so that it was a pleasure looking, smelling and eating the food being prepared at "My place".

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Cosy garden restaurant serving excellent food at reasonable prices close to Coco Palm, Mae Nam. The Thai dishes are delicious and well presented. The chef makes good use of herbs. The Thai owners have created a relaxing atmosphere for their family run restaurant. The several meals we ate there were consistently very good. This restaurant was for us amongst the best of the several we tried in the vicinity.