“Nice place to grab some dinner”
Review of Sweet Sisters Cafe

Sweet Sisters Cafe
Ranked #98 of 1,355 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sweet Sisters is a whole-food cafe serving delicious, healthy and original food from local produce. The menu has a distinct Southern Thai accent, but speaks in many languages: Thai fusion, seafood, and vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free if you like. The kitchen never uses msg, white or polished rice, sugar, farmed fish, shrimp, nor will chef Noiy buy factory chickens - only produce she can find from sustainable organic sources. Many of the vegetables and herbs are from Noiy's own plantation. Breakfast menu from 9am-11am. Last order at 8.30pm, please.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We have just had a nice little dinner at the Sweet Sisters Cafe after deciding to try it based on the reviews on trip advisor. We wanted good thai food at a reasonable price and this place didn't disappoint. It's a small little cafe with a nice ambiance and had music playing quietly. My husband had the thai fish cakes to start, as recommended by the waitress, and they were very good. I had a chicken pad thai for my main which was delicious although I did ask for more lime, and my husband had the red duck curry which was tasty. The restaurant has a very healthy feel to it, everything is sourced from local farmers or markets, and all natural ingredients. We really wanted to try the chocolate brownies but just didn't have a room for them! Would go again and recommend for a simply, tasty meal.

1  Thank Daniel-Sarah2327

Reviewed April 11, 2013

A wonderful surprise. It was well worth the trip to the southern part of the island. Very laid back atmosphere, where locals stop by for some if the best Thai food on the island. I would like to mention that my order was taken by the owner's neighbor. She was extremely nice and took the time to explain the dishes on the menu. I highly recommend the Shrimp Tempura!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The cafe offers home made dishes, but we only had a coffee and a hot/cold chocolates there and loved it so much! Our kids found the place fantastic, too, as there are toys to play and kids books to read. The place is very nice, clean, comfy a we had a nice relax time there in the middle of the day. We bought some bio coconut butter and sugar there, too, but there is many more to choose from. I highly reccomend this place, it is definitely worth to visit.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I highly recommend this great little cafe, I wish it was closer to where I live! The banana flower salad & homemade fishcakes are my 2 personal favourites.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I can not say enough about this place. Amazing! I am tempted to keep it a "secret," but it deserves to thrive. It was by far the best and freshest food we had while on this island. The staff was very friendly, and it has a very laid-back vibe. We discovered this place on accident while trying to get away from the hustle and bustle. It is worth a drive out of the way...it was actually a much nicer pace for us, and we would stay this side of the island if we return one day. It was our last day, and I was so sad that we didn't find this place sooner--we ended up going back for dinner! Every dish was so well flavored and the combinations were great. My favorite was the eggplant and tofu salad. I follow a vegan-diet, and this was the only place where I felt I was getting really wonderful food, and not paying an arm-and-leg to get it. Simply the best.

1  Thank Meghan S