“great food”

Ranked #103 of 1,303 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sweet Sisters is a whole-food cafe serving delicious, healthy and original food from local produce. The menu has a distinct Southern Thai accent, but speaks in many languages: Thai fusion, seafood, and vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free if you like. The kitchen never uses msg, white or polished rice, sugar, farmed fish, shrimp, nor will chef Noiy buy factory chickens - only produce she can find from sustainable organic sources. Many of the vegetables and herbs are from Noiy's own plantation. Breakfast menu from 9am-11am. Last order at 8.30pm, please.
Ko Samui, Thailand
“great food”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I highly recommend this great little cafe, I wish it was closer to where I live! The banana flower salad & homemade fishcakes are my 2 personal favourites.

• Visited March 2013

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Brussels
“Best on Koh Samui”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I can not say enough about this place. Amazing! I am tempted to keep it a "secret," but it deserves to thrive. It was by far the best and freshest food we had while on this island. The staff was very friendly, and it has a very laid-back vibe. We discovered this place on accident while trying to get away from the hustle and bustle. It is worth a drive out of the way...it was actually a much nicer pace for us, and we would stay this side of the island if we return one day. It was our last day, and I was so sad that we didn't find this place sooner--we ended up going back for dinner! Every dish was so well flavored and the combinations were great. My favorite was the eggplant and tofu salad. I follow a vegan-diet, and this was the only place where I felt I was getting really wonderful food, and not paying an arm-and-leg to get it. Simply the best.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Meghan S
Bangkok, Thailand
“Always Yummie!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Sweet Sisters is truly an enrichment to Samui's culinary delights. If you are looking for healthy food, MSG free Thai or fusion fair, it's always worth the trip. Location is a little bit out in the nowhere, but this is just another plus since it's far away from the usual Samui buzz. The owner and "sole sister" Khun Noi is a jewel, and her team is great.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank good4pandaa
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food, great vibe”
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner last night and it was delicious! I am gluten and wheat free and also can't have garlic. They were very helpful in making sure my dishes were suitable. I had an awesome salad and Thai omelette (no soy) and was absolutely stuffed. Good sized portions! I also popped in a couple of days ago and had a shake and the power balls which were very yummy. The atmosphere was really relaxed. We could've just sat and chilled there for hours. The waitress was very sweet. Service was good. It has certainly been best value to quality we've experienced in Koh Samui so far. Planning to go back today!

1 Thank Caroline G
“When on Koh Samui must visit this place!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just when we thought we were lost and could not find another Buddha, we came to a X-junction where on the opposit side is Sweet Sisters Cafe. We tried it just to find ourselves and must get back for the dinner the same day, after visiting other places!