“La Fabrique is the best Western bistro / cafe in Samui!”
Review of La Fabrique Samui

La Fabrique Samui
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Ko Samui
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: La Fabrique Samui offer you different brand of fresh coffee, Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha Hot or Cold, Multiple selection of bread, Croissant, Viennoiseries and Cakes. We have now at our Lamai & Chaweng branch a huge breakfast and lunch menu. Crepes, Salads, Fresh Fruits, Pizza, Gratins, Omelets and Breakfast We are open early morning all day long till dawn. Come have a look to our new decor and professional staff in a french atmosphere.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

LA Fabrique has amazing home made breads, sandwiches, cakes, patisserie and western foods. The best restaurant in Samui & Patrick, the French-Canadian Owner is AWESOME!!

Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

My title suns this place up. It is very good but would've excellent if the staff were remotely pleasant!
Sometimes you get a smile or greeting but rarely! Unfortunately miserable service = no tip.
However..... The food is great. Especially the pizza slices with black olives. Rates very highly in my top 10 pizzas of all time.
It's a cool little place to watch the world go by.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We stumbled upon this place while touring the island via scooter. Such a great find! My husband ordered a french loaf of bread--his favorite--and went back for another! Rustic & fresh, it was awesome. I ordered a chicken & spinach crepe that came with a side of potatoes. So yummy! I did give in get a cookie, which was pretty gross--saturated in oil--but that was my own fault. Great place to eat!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Well when you live here and you really want a piece of Europe, a coffee, a croissant, a baguette, a super cake, and I mean super !!
This is the place, you can pop in for a quick cafe, everyday I may add, or chill and sit and watch the world go by with a coffee or a snack, wifi, chill music, The bosses alway say hi..

So it's simple but it's Petite France, love it!!
Try it!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Every time I try to give this place another chance, I remember why the hell I have a bad feeling about this place! The Thai staff are the most arrogant rude people you will come across on the island.. But it's totally insane as the food is amazing. Please teach your staff some customer service skills! As some one who has been living on the island for 4 years I wish that I could dare to pop in to French bakery more often but the service puts me off for months at a time. The snatching of cash when trying to pay, no eye contact or please or thank you's . Trying to order and they serve and just say " what you want" I asked for some mayonnaise today for my breakfast the plate was snatched from my hand and some abuse was muttered under the waitresses breath. This isn't the first time the same kind of thing has happened and I'm not alone as a number of people I no actually refuse to go in there! Any way such a shame as the food is great