“Lunch on the balcony!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

After walking around the market shops in Fisherman's Village I stopped here for lunch. I was shown to a table out on the balcony overlooking the beach and left to relax and ponder the menu. I chose a vegetable dish with rice and it was really nice, and I didn't have to wait long for it. The restaurant was very clean and had good ambiance!

There are newer reviews for Happy Elephant

Reviewed June 26, 2013

After we had wandered through thr Friday night market, we were lucky enough to get a table on the outside deck overlooking the beach. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. It was a busy night for them but we were well looked after. The menu is excellent, our dishes came quickly, were hot and tasty. The drinks are a fair price.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Besides the bathroom, the food is both local and international. Tell them what level of hotness you want. I had Pad Thai (what else) and was very well made and fresh.

Free Scooter parking right in front.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Wanna eat with a great view, this is the place, I just couldn't get my eyes of the sea.
Nice walk on the pedestrian street to get there or directly though the beach. Thai and int'l food, service and food where very good. Really worth it!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have been in kho samui for three weeks and have eaten in the happy elephant several time, all the staff are polite, food is great and I feel you get value for money. Will look forward to my next visit.