“Great Capuccino and mango cheese cake.”
Review of Tanya's Cafe

Tanya's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 32 Dessert in Ko Samui
Reviewed December 9, 2015 via mobile

I love Homemade cake at Tanya's cafe. There are a lot of my favorite cake here. Carrot cake , Tiramisu and Mango cheese cake whice serve with fresh mango on top. Tanya is very friendly and happy person.

Reviewed December 8, 2015

I have heard a lot about this cafe.This was my first time to have an opportunity to try a cup of coffee here. The cafe was just moved closer to my place and it is easier to find the spot to park a car. The decoration of the cafe is lovely and cozy.
I took an iced Americano (which is actually Espresso + water+ice) but did not try the cakes yet.
Will go back to try raw food for sure.

The new cafe is opposite the New Star hotel, just on the main road at Chaweng Noi area.

Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

We didn't want to pay $25 for breakfast at our hotel so we came here and were delighted! The fruit/muesli/yogurt bowls; iced mocha; and fresh juices we had were delicious. Tanya is a wonderful host. I hope that trip advisor corrects the map for this, because it makes it look like the cafe is in the ocean! We had no idea that it was by our hotel until we stumbled upon it.

Reviewed December 1, 2015 via mobile

We both had the granola yogurt and fruit. It was great. Simple and delicious. And Tanya, who runs the place is a lovely person. We're both glad we came.

Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

What a great little breakfast spot!

I had the Pick Me Up juice- apple, carrot, and ginger- which my poor nauseous stomach needed after the ferry from Ko Phangang.

We both had the Breakfast Sandwich (customized without meat) which was two toasted pieces of wheat bread, fried egg, white cheddar slices and crisp lettuce. Very well done!

The staff is friendly, their smoothie and juice list is really extensive, and the breakfast menu had plenty of great options (at least 10+ things from pancakes to English breakfast to homemade muesli).

They open around 9-9:30 AM daily according to the staff. We'll be back here again (possibly daily while in Samui)!