“Amazing Italian restaurant”

Risto Bar Rino
Ranked #293 of 1,421 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian bar and pizzeria with Also thai food and italian food. Rino and Mey do everythings for your breakfast, lunch and dinner. Welcome
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

The best bar and restaurant in ko Samui! Rino, his wife and all the staff are very nice and friendly. Very good breakfast, I loved his espresso and freshly homemade croissant! I had it for all my holiday(10 days)! He has a lovely and very fresh dishes, homemade gnocchi,ravioli,pizza and even more!You can find everything you need in this fantastic place!!Everything was really tasty and amazing!!! You really should go there if you want eat the best fresh food in ko Samui!!!
Alice

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This place became our daily breakfast spot after tracking it down via trusty tripadvisor. Located at the south end of chaweng.
Wonderful atmosphere as generated from the lively Italians who seek a good espresso.
Breakfast is fairly typical fair for thailand, with the set menus including eggs and bacon, toast, jam, juice and tea/coffee.
Alternatives include bruschetta, paninis or thai food of course.
Service is okay, but when there is western coffee available, no matter!

1  Thank loztravels90
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Reccommended this place from the spa up the road and yes they were right they serve great coffee and very friendly

1  Thank 712garyb
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Good coffee nice food reasonable price service was good my wife & I will come again.
Coffee is as described in other reviews on here "excellent"
One reccommendation would be to have some syrups of different flavours for the Lattes though.

But it was good value for money

1  Thank Tom V
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was recommended this place by Apple at Apples Spa up the road.
I wanted real coffee and I was not dissapointed it hit the spot :)

I came back again after for another visit I had Pizza delicious from what I understand from the owner he bakes all the Pizza on site (stone oven based)
Very friendly crowd I would return and use it again when I come back.

Thank you everyone at Risto Bar Rino keep up the good work & I'll see you next year for some Pizza :)