“Excellent seafood and dessert”

Buco Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #504 of 1,408 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Wow!!! The sea food was amazing, I ordered salmon salad and sticky rice mango for dessert and both were really good. They even brought the lounge chairs near the ocean for me. It was a bit pricy for prices in Chaweng but definitely worth it.

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

What a nice place to have a meal. The view is great and the food is good. If you are worried about spicy food, then they will make it without. Will worth the visit.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We came upon this restaurant by chance while driving through the area in the afternoon. The seating is on a height at the edge of the beach. The staff is polite and helpful. We ordered Calamari rings and prawn cakes which were the best we've ever had! Their frozen slushes, both with and without alcohol are amazingly refreshing! We actually went back for dinner the same night, and really enjoyed the the feel of the place at night too. They had put tables out on the beach, near the waves....a beautiful, laid back, peaceful vibe!
I would highly recommend it...maybe not fine dining, but a really enjoyable experience!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I was attracted by the availability of Cordon Bleu on the menu. While I wouldn't know how authentic this dish really was, I personally enjoyed it very much. Tasted perfect to my picky taste buds.

Staff were very polite, and the head waitress there was alert and definitely provided very good service, when I had to change my table from outdoor to indoor, due to a sudden shower.

Wasn't impressed by the other staff doing some sweeping of the floor right next to my table, while I was enjoying my meal though. I don't need additional garnishes, thank you very much.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our Thai we had here!!! The setting on the beach is awesome, the only downside was that it was so dark we couldn't read the menus, so had to standup and walk to where there was light, torches would have been a good idea like the place next to them does. Definitely would go back. Was a cheap evening at 600 baht.