“Best burger on koh samui!”

Churrasco Steak House
Ranked #386 of 1,303 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Skelton-in-Cleveland, United Kingdom
“Best burger on koh samui!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

i visited currasco steak house twice on my visit and both times i was very impressed, the manager was always very pleasant and chatty when we arrived and offered us choice of seating, the food was delicious, and always well presented, the staff was always on hand if you needed a drink, the food was very reasonably priced, I would recommend a visit for a burger!

Hamburg, Germany
“best steak on koh samui”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

i was in jan/14 the first time at churrasco steak house.

I got there the best steak ever, I ate in Thailand.

will go there next year again!!!

• Visited January 2014
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“over priced and tough meat.”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

This place is just awful and soulless. No matter how much you tire of Thai food,this is not the alternative. The place was quiet, which should have rung alarm bells. The steaks we both had were tough and tasteless. To spend £45 in Thailand on two starters two mains and two soft drinks is very very over priced. Believe me.

Zhongshan
“They had Weihenstephaner Wheat Beer!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Fabulous steaks. I'm a big fan of German beer and I nearly fainted when they said they had Weihenstephaner Wheat Beer. I ate there 3 times this visit and each time was totally satisfied. About the only place I have ever eaten steak where 'medium well' was 'medium well'. Afterwards I walked past the rear kitchen door. Typical German style stainless steel kitchen. Clean as a whistle. The boss even lent me a Weihenstephan Glass to take with my take away beer. For me it was Heaven. ;-}

Geneva, Switzerland
“The Best Steak in Bophut”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Wow is the word for this wonderful food and the taste is superb and excellent i ordered the lamb shank it is really very nice and delicious....the Chef is very nice he even went to the our table and also i grab the opportunity to say thank you for the wonderful meal as well.
Now, i know were to have the most delicious Steaks it is in Churrasco Steak House Bophut.

Visited December 2013