“over priced and tough meat.”

Churrasco Steak House
Ranked #357 of 1,280 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“over priced and tough meat.”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

This place is just awful and soulless. No matter how much you tire of Thai food,this is not the alternative. The place was quiet, which should have rung alarm bells. The steaks we both had were tough and tasteless. To spend £45 in Thailand on two starters two mains and two soft drinks is very very over priced. Believe me.

Visited February 2014

Zhongshan
“They had Weihenstephaner Wheat Beer!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Fabulous steaks. I'm a big fan of German beer and I nearly fainted when they said they had Weihenstephaner Wheat Beer. I ate there 3 times this visit and each time was totally satisfied. About the only place I have ever eaten steak where 'medium well' was 'medium well'. Afterwards I walked past the rear kitchen door. Typical German style stainless steel kitchen. Clean as a whistle. The boss even lent me a Weihenstephan Glass to take with my take away beer. For me it was Heaven. ;-}

Visited February 2014
Geneva, Switzerland
“The Best Steak in Bophut”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Wow is the word for this wonderful food and the taste is superb and excellent i ordered the lamb shank it is really very nice and delicious....the Chef is very nice he even went to the our table and also i grab the opportunity to say thank you for the wonderful meal as well.
Now, i know were to have the most delicious Steaks it is in Churrasco Steak House Bophut.

Visited December 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Good Restaurant”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Only ate here the one time as it was a little out of the way from our hotel.
we stumbled upon it while looking for the 69 Cafe, we found it but it was closed, and it was only 6pm, so we ate at the Churrasco, it is owned by a friendly Swiss guy.
The food was very good, i had a chicken breast with pepper sauce, my wife had a thai dish, both were very good, the prices although not cheap, were better than the sea side restaurants, the only thing negative was that they were training new staff and the service was a little slow, but no problem as we all have to learn sometime, and when we are on holidays we are NEVER in a hurry, also they charged me separately for the fries i ordered with my meal, which i fond very unusual, and to top it off i was given the wrong change, but hey we all make mistakes.
If ever in samui( not likely) i would go back again.

• Visited November 2013
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Cracking steak but too expensive.”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We'd reached a Thai limit and fancied a steak, and this place had come recommended! Don't get me wrong the steak was perfect and the manager a very nice guy but bht 2:200 for two steaks and two beers was just a little pricey for what u got!

• Visited November 2013