“Really enjoyed!”

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Really enjoyed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

The main guy who basically gives you instructions and leads the pack was AWESOME. I'm willing to say this was the highlight of the trip. The overall tour was about 30 minutes on the ATV's and I must say I'd definitely do this again whenever I'm on Koh Samui again. My partner and I felt like big kids on the ATV's.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Kriz L

• Hebrew first
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“A different way to see the scenery”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

We did the 3 hour atv tour in the afternoon.

When you first arrive you get to ride the four different courses at their base. These are very basic and short; I must have done all four in under 5 minutes and spent the rest of the time sitting on the bike waiting for the others to finish.

I was on a 500cc atv which needed some TLC. I think it was suffering from dirty fuel and wrong jetting because it kept backfiring and dying on me. The road up the mountain is a mix of bitumen, concrete, gravel and dirt. A couple of challenging spots especially those areas where there is concrete for wheel treads and dirt in the middle, some spots have severe erosion with 1m hollows in between the concrete.

The view at the big Buddha is great.

The magic garden is ok but needs some maintenance.

Lunch was good with great views.

Our guide didn't speak any English.

I was really disappointed when we had to stop half way down the mountain and our guide had to pour water over our brakes. I was pretty concerned for a safety at that point and was then really annoyed when the guide simply through the empty bottles of water into the jungle. The Thai people really need to start respecting their environment as tourists like me will not return to places strewn with rubbish.

1 Thank Ridemtbsnow
Ipswich, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“So much fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

We did the 4-in-1 adventure in the morning and it turns out mornings are the best tiem to go becuase it was just us. it was baout 20 mins ATV ride but they take you on a big course around the park thorugh puddles and creeks and up hills. was a great day!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kate B
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“ATV Quad Bike”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

ATV Quad Biking is the highlight of the park. We just did that. Although it takes a long time to travel so was happy as they have the pick up n drop facility included in the cost

Visited December 2012
4 Thank rahulbagaria
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

A really fun quading course - there's 4 different pathways all are quite challenging and fun. Well worth the money.

1 Thank Suprisesuprise