“wonderful day”

$92.31*
and up
Koh Samui Brunch and Snorkeling Cruise
More attraction details
Owner description: Koh Samui Sailing and luxury yacht charter, island tours to Koh Phangan Ang Thong National Marine Park .The Red Baron is a traditional Junk for private Charter, Sunset Cruise, snorkeling trip, private party, wedding, Romantic dinner...
Queensland, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“wonderful day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We went on a brunch cruise on a day when the weather was a little unpredictable. Berndt was a wonderful host and treated guests individually. food was excellent and plenty of it. lovely boat. felt very safe even on a rough trip out. everything very clean and tidy. . Slightly more expensive than some other trips but you get what you pay for and I think this was value for money.

Visited April 2013

• Korean first
geelong
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“das is wundabar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

had a great time on this cruise, bernt is a fantastic host and the layed back nature of this trip was a delight.
great food free coctails and beers all made our day out one to remember so much so that i inquired if i could get a job on board as i it such a relaxing place to be .
its 10 out of 10 for us and i still want the job.
cheers glenn and anne watson geelong australia

london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Day on A beautiful boat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

I think I was on the same trip as the reveiwer below! if so then hi from Julie and tony ..
We had the best day out on the Red Baron, we went on the brunch cruise from 11am until 4.30pm and enjoyed every moment.
The ship is beautiful and there is so much space onboard, the food and drinks are endless and this was one of the best meals we had all holiday. I also asked for the recepie for the Massaman curry so Kathy if you get this from Bernt please PM it over to me!

The history of the boat is great and Bernt is very knowledgable about the island.
We had snorkeling stops and also a short treck to the waterfull in Koh Phangan.

Great company and amazing food what more can you ask for!
I would recommend this to anyone visiting Koh Samui

1 Thank julie90
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Booked this because we were put off the speed boat trips offered by all the other companies. We didn't fancy being sea sick, as so many reviews suggest because you get thrown around so much. So this was perfect, a very relaxed day, the host , Bernt, was just great, good company, amusing, and very friendly but without being in your face all day. Lovely man. The food was endless, and excellent, we did the brunch cruise, we thought it would be just that, brunch, but no, the food kept coming, Bernt called it the endless buffet, he was right. The chicken massaman curry was the best thing I ate in 16 days in Thailand, infact I asked him for the recipie, but then got off the boat without getting it, so I will be e mailing him for that.
The boat was beautiful, very well kept for cleanliness, and facilities, Bernt was very knowledgable about everywhere, he said he'd lived in Thailand for 49 years. the rest of the crew were very good, always a smile, and very helpful, just a great day out, I'd recommend anyone to do this trip if you want a slow relaxing day out. We were originally booked on the Saturday cruise, the full day round samui, but had to cancel because I was unwell. So Bernt said ok to re book for the Wednesday and I got refunded the differance . And they even asked if I was better on the Wednesday , so nice that they remembered ... Well done Red Baron .

thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

went out on a day sailing with group of friend on the red baron,it was 8 of us & we were total of just over 20 on the boat.we went around koh phanghan
there was plenty of room for all if its on the top laying in the sun or down in the shade.
there was drinks available at all time & the food from breakfast to lunch was great.
very relaxing.
the snorkelling was good as well.
will recommend that trip to couples & group of friend.
cheers nz