“Fantastic food”

Ranked #3 of 35 Dessert in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Magnolia Cafe In the last 5 years, we won the love and appreciation of the locals and guests all around the world. In our menu you will find a wide selection of the most popular Thai- and Mediterranean dishes, made of fresh local ingredients and vegetable. For dessert, we offer you a selection of homemade cakes and pies, which have already become quite famous here on the island in the last few years. We hope to see you soon at Magnolia Cafe. Your team from Magnolia
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Just had lunch here & the food was lovely & the staff are sweet & very helpful! We had 3 different salads & chicken burger, the kids enjoyed the food. The cafe is exceptionally clean & I would recommend this cafe to everyone.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

The owner Dalia and her team (including Joanna and Tuktuk) were awesome! They went out of their way to ensure we got what we asked for and I was very very happy with everything from the food, the drinks, the service, the free wifi.

I ate breakfasts, morning teas, lunches and afternoon teas. Happy with every single meal and the coffee.

The deserts were sooooo yummy! I especially loved the coconut pie and the coconut tarts. Perfect!

I definitely recommend that you pay this cafe a visit, and even book in for a spa treatment! You will be more than happy, you'll see!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We were here on a business seminar in one of the yoga studios. Enjoyed lunches on 8 days and enjoyed them all! Besides that the cakes as well as the food on the menu is absolutely delicious. Try it out on Samui!

1  Thank esnaidero
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I was attending a conference upstairs and had the privilege of enjoying the tastiest most nutritious selection of lunches each and every day. The staff were the best. Justy thinking about my time there just makes me feel hungry...enjoy :-)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

One of our best meals in Thailand for sure !!!
The atmosphere is amazing ! the owner Dalia, is a warm and welcoming person,
customer's satisfaction is her no.1 goal !

The food was delicious and the cakes are to die for !!! I think this is the only place in Thailand where you can get such unusual and tasty cakes ! Dalia makes them herself, fresh everyday !!!

If you are in Ko-Samui, be sure to try this place, you won't be dissapointed !!!