“Just beautiful! !!”

Ranked #3 of 32 Dessert in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Magnolia Cafe In the last 5 years, we won the love and appreciation of the locals and guests all around the world. In our menu you will find a wide selection of the most popular Thai- and Mediterranean dishes, made of fresh local ingredients and vegetable. For dessert, we offer you a selection of homemade cakes and pies, which have already become quite famous here on the island in the last few years. We hope to see you soon at Magnolia Cafe. Your team from Magnolia
“Just beautiful! !!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were located in the Baan had naam hotel and this was a great getaway to eat the lunch and for massages, etc. We didn't know as it was not published but there is a great Yoga class with a brittish guy that goes by the name of Sean which was so great (and cheap) . So all in all a must go place. Great value for money. Loved it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing.....A Dali dessert delight !!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

What an amazing find.......we wandered in to the Magnolia Cafe for a Mango shake and respite from the sun...after tasting the best Brownie I have ever tasted,(and I've had a few) we were hooked, and returned each day until returning home.The N.Y.cheesecake...the Chocolate mousse cake, the Carrot cake, the Brownie with white chocolate etc etc.....just to name a few....are all made by the delightful and interesting owner Dali Dillon...could have spent hours chatting to this remarkable Lady.....the decor and ambience are a reflection of Dali's style.We also sampled the salads, and Thai dishes.....just wish we had found the Magnolia when we visited Koh Samui last year, but will return again and again on next years trip......:)

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Carol S
glasgow
“The Magnolia is food heaven.... with reasonable prices”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We almost passed this gem of a place. The homemade food is the best we ate on the island, we loved it. The staff are friendly and helpful and the well decorated interior is spotlessly clean. They serve a variety of teas, coffees, beer, snacks and meals. The bread, homemade cakes, quiches and Thai dishes are just wonderful.

• Visited March 2012
“A special place in koh Samui”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I first visited magnolia because I heard about the great salads,which is difficult to find on koh Samui!.
The food overall is really good,and the fact that the owner,Dali is there everyday ensures the standard keeps up. I later found out she actually bakes the bread and makes the cheesecakes and the amazing chocolate cake.
Cool atmosphere and free wifi...
Yes, I'm a fan!

Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Finally, a place with good coffee and great Pad Thai”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I spent 8 days in Koh Samui, took me a while to find a place with good coffee, The restaurant is very welcoming, free WiFi, the pad thai and the green chicken were great.
I've found myself skipping breakfasts and dinners hotel to be there every day.

• Visited February 2012