“Awesome!!”

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

We emailed Jun and arranged for an hour of one-on-one training. My wife has experience with MMA--it was brand new to me. Jun and another pro fighter taught us moves and gave us a great hour long workout. They provided gloves. Highly recommended for tourists or honeymooners who want a good workout before another lazy day of eating and drinking at the beach!! Bring water or sports drink. I forget what we paid, but it was an incredible deal for an hour of one-on-one training.

Visited February 2012
6 Thank Kyle V

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“brillant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

i went to jun's muay thai for the month of july, what a place. excellent trainers ,very frendly also speak good english and would happy recommened them to anyone. as this was my first trip to thailand thay made me feel right at home, just like one big family outstanding place.

Visited July 2011