“Friendly service, great ambience”

Emerald Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #557 of 1,303 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bangkok
“Friendly service, great ambience”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We were happen to be at Emerald on Songkran night as other shops around were all closed. Surprisingly, we love everything there. Choices of drinks, great serving portion of tasty food with noises of waves. Most importantly staff were all friendly but highly efficient.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ericinthecity

london
“Great service”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Emerald bar has the best service ever,I've not eaten here but the service for drinks is super quick mad they are very friendly

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank kiwichick73
Gray, Maine
“I wish I had eaten here...”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I did not eat here but I did drink there and I have to chime in, just a wee bit. First, beautiful location looking out over the sea. Service is spot on without exception. Friendly, on top of their game, get it right the first time and very quick. Obviously well trained. They have Kilkeny's on tap. That's it. I need nothing more. My guess is their food is better than passable as well. To the manager, owner, whatever...the ladies you have working in your pub are some of the best I have encountered in Asia, period. Very well done.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank mainereale
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Great Pub and Great Craic”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Been here a few times, great place to hang out, sometimes they have great live music. If you go with family or friends it is perfectly suited for both. Food is wonderful and very home made. Don't miss it if your in this part of the world. Well done to George, Jimmy and the team.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank ConorOLeary
Lagos, Nigeria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Bar With Superb Accommodation”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I visited Koh Samui for Xmas and New Year with my Sister and my Daughter and stayed in one of the appartments located above the Emerald Bar. The two bedroom/two bathroom accommodation was ultra modern with stunning veiws from the balcony which took one's breath away. The bar below is very friendly and enjoyed by tourists and locals alike with reasonably priced good food and drinks. The manager Jim and his staff could not do enough for us and at the end of our stay we did not want to leave. The musical entertainment was provided by an Irish band who really had the place buzzing. Will be visiting again and would highly recommend to prospective holidaymakers.

• Visited January 2013