“MOST AMAZING 2HRS OF RELAXATION”
Review of Raya Spa

Raya Spa
Ranked #63 of 107 Spas & Wellness in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Owner description: Raya Spa is set opposite Sareeraya Villas & Suites in Northern Chaweng Beach within walking distance to Chaweng's nightlife and entertainment. With its superb facilities and team of trained professionals, Raya Spa offers a complete range of wellness treatments using the finest quality aromatherapy oils and natural skin care products to soothe the mind and body. Within the serenity of Raya Spa you will receive stress relief, relaxed tension, stimulation of blood circulation and many other benefits. To ensure each treatment is beneficial, each treatment is tailored to individual health requirements.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Thank you Raya Spa! My fiancé and I visited Raya Spa today as part of our wedding package at Sareeraya Villas and Suites. We enjoyed a 30min steam treatment followed by a relaxing 1.5hr full body massage. The treatment itself was amazing and the friendly welcoming staff and atmosphere topped off the experience for us. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Trudyandscott
ekorpivu, Sales & Customer Relationship Manager at Raya Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear Trudyandscott,

Thank you for your amazing comments towards our Raya Spa. We are pleased that we were able to make you feel relaxed and refreshed before your big day. Your kind words regarding our treatments, services and atmosphere is a great compliment. Hopefully we will see you back here sometime in the future!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I went here with my sister for a massage and a body scrub. The place is very nicely decorated and taken care of, the staff was extremely helpful and we felt comfortable throughout. We were offered welcome drink on arrival, slippers and comfy bath robes. The treatments were great and the staff was very professional and pleasant. It's not the cheapest spa on the island, but the value for the treatments we received was phenomenal. If I were to go to Koh Samui again, I would definitely repeat the visit!

2  Thank heidi_fl
ekorpivu, Sales & Customer Relationship Manager at Raya Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Dear heidi_fl,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a warm review. We are glad you and your sister had a lovely day with us and that you thought our staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Koh Samui!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Raya Spa will not disappoint! The ladies who work there are skilled professionals who will alternatley pamper you, and hurt you in various ways. Regardless, you will leave there feeling refreshed, and like you were the only people there. The private treatment rooms are great. The ambiance is calming (all spa's should feel this way!), the demeanor of the staff will put you at ease. Prices are higher than in Chaweng, but you get what you pay for. I highly recommend Raya Spa if you want to treat yourself!

1  Thank Steve A
ekorpivu, Sales & Customer Relationship Manager at Raya Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Steve A,

Thank you for visiting Raya Spa and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are dedicated to providing our guests with a quality day spa experience and appreciate your compliments regarding our professional spa therapists, facility and ambiance. Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a 30-minute herbal steam, followed by 60-minute relaxation massages as a part of the Treat Me package at Sareeraya. The ladies are highly skilled and work magic with their rejuvenating touch. Only sorry we were not able to return for more services during our all too brief stay in Samui. This level of service is difficult, if not impossible to find here in Canada.

1  Thank MandyLee_7
ekorpivu, Sales & Customer Relationship Manager at Raya Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear MandyLee_7,

Thank you so much for your repeat visit at the Raya Spa and for your delightful remarks. We are pleased you enjoyed your treatments and that you thought the service you received from our therapists was excellent. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This place is unexpectedly fantastic! It's been a while since I set foot in a spa and I wasn't sure what to expect from this spot, but since I came across the place, I thought I would give it a try. Immediately upon arrival I was given an intake form, cold towel and Thai herbal drink, and then escorted into my private treatment room. I had the hot stone massage (90 min) and was falling in and out of consciousness with the combination of no frills bodywork, and a pampering massage throughout the body. The addition of hot stones guided along the body's pressure points was a real treat. Overall, a great experience and I will definitely repeat once I’m back in Samui!

1  Thank Tanya M
ekorpivu, Sales & Customer Relationship Manager at Raya Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Tanya M,

Thank you for your visit and for taking the time to write about your spa experience. The Hot Stones Treatment is a new favorite and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed it. We look forward to pampering you on your return!