“Value for money” 4 of 5 bubbles

Garland Samui
Ranked #178 of 1,222 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

During our last stay in samui we visited this restra many times to be very honest first time my gf didt like it because food wasnt very nice, but we gave it another chance and it worked perfectly
and we became a regular customer :).
They have many tables which are quite spacious, their staff is quite helpful and will try their best to serve you.they have pics of the dishes also which helps you to get an idea what will be deliver in your table if you dont see the pic ask for the russian menu it has almost all pics.
everything is reasonably priced.just be careful while ordering your food as for me I choose few dishes and kept banging them till my last day in samui.
Also very important when the waiter says its spicy, its spicy!!! (its coming from an indian)

• Visited December 2013

• Hungarian first
Sydney, Australia
“Great service and super family place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Excellent service, very attentive. My son has egg allergies so we need to be very careful in restaurants, they really looked after us and spoke very good English. Nothing was to much trouble. I was very impressed!
Food is fresh, tasty and authentic thai and reasonably priced. Menu is extensive, its a clean, inviting place, great for families and couples.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank emma w
Ko Samui, Thailand
“They will steal from you if they can”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have stay at nearby with my family and eat at that restaurant twice. They have ok food but nothing special or even authentic Thai. In the second and last time we visit the restaurant the bill was 1,240THB. I had paid 2,000THB as I did not have small notes.
The waitress collect the money and return with change of 260THB. When I ask where is the missing 500THB she got very upset and say I was laying in front of my entire family as well as say that if we don't go away we will have problems...
I ask the manager for assistance but no help as I guess is a family business and they help each other... Be aware!

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“No fuss authentic Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Great, authentic and reasonably priced Thai food. Very friendly waiters who speak good English. I loved their tomyum fried rice so much that I went back twice in a row. They are very flexible and can provide dishes according to your requests. They made a vegetarian version of tomyum gung for me.

Sedona, Arizona
“the vegetables, the fish so fresh and it's child friendly too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

When you come upon a restaurant that is so consistently excellent in its preparation of fresh food you have to chime in with all the other good reviews. This restaurant remains at the top of my list in Choeng Mon on Koh Samui for deliciously cooked meals. Even the pasta is consistently cooked absolutely perfectly as well as the vegetables -- all is cooked to the moment it needs to be...and then served. The fish -- the white snapper in particular -- is divine in a panang curry, for example, fried but not oily or dried out. It's also a treat to walk into this place which is always full of such good cheer and so welcoming to children of all ages,

• Visited January 2014