“Good little place”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We had about four meals here and each was very good, the Thai food is great quality, unfortunately I didn't enjoy Thai food and the western cooked dishes are not a great quality but that's my fault not the fishermans. we also booked a trip with them and saved lots of money and it was fab.

There are newer reviews for The Fisherman's Outlet

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We got the hotel to order and restaurant delivers food to nearby resorts. The food is very authentic Thai. We love it. Love the spice..

Would recommend Tom yum goong, green curry, fried glass noodles.

Value for money.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner where staying at Centara Villas and ate here many times, without disappointment! The staff were friendly and always greeted you with a smile and a hello. The food was clean, fresh and packed with flavour- my favourite was the Thai green curry. I'd even go as far to say it was the best curry i've ever had and i'm gutted i never got to get the recipe :-(
We also booked tours through them an had to rebook twice due to me hurting my ankle and they were fantastic and couldnt do enough to help. When we told the lady about our problems we had encountered she blesse me with some water from a monk which was so nice of the lady who we dealt with (sorry we cant remember your name). We would highly recommend 'Fishermans outlet' to any body, you wont be dissapointed! X

1  Thank traci1973
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stayed at Centara Villas, just up the road, and heard about the Fisherman's Outlet from another couple, after our first meal we ate there every night, the staff are friendly, cheerful and attentive and the food is excellent, some of the best we had while in Thailand, our thanks to the staff there for helping to make our stay so fantastic

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant on many occasions and have never been dissappointed. It has great atmosphere the service is impeccable for this type of restaurant and the food typically Thai.