“Great view shame about the food!”
Review of Orgasmic

Orgasmic
Ranked #201 of 1,244 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: European, Asian, Thai, Barbecue
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Orgasmic Restaurant proposed un Kitchen gastronomic Thai and Western , Seafood and Best Meet BBQ , a perfect view on the island of Koh Phangan , a beautifull SUNSET , a tropical garden . We have a large choice of Cocktails .
London, United Kingdom
“Great view shame about the food!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This restaurant is great for a sunset drink as the view is lovely but Chef Wally has moved to Laos and the food is nowhere near good enough for the price. I ordered Steamed White Snapper, Thai vegetables & steamed rice (580 THB). The snapper had no seasoning and was luke warm and bland, served with a large salad garnish. Rice was nicely presented but sticky and cold. When I asked where the Thai veg was I was given another dish with steamed broccoli, cauliflower & sliced carrots. I did not consider this to be "Thai veg" and had expected the veg to be cooked in an oyster sauce or something similar. I was also served with a VERY spicy chilli sauce for the fish. My husband ordered Fondue bourguignon with French fries and sauce (590 THB). This came as raw beef, pot of hot oil to cook the beef, salad garnish, side salad, fries and 3 different (cold) sauces, blue cheese, peppercorn and something we could not decide upon. Fine dining this restaurant is not although the Thai staff are very pleasant. The Maitre d' ignored us when we left the restaurant because I had complained about the temperature of the food when he arrived towards the end of the meal to ask how our food had been.

• Finnish first
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great setting, lovelly food”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We strolled along the beach from fisgerman's village to Orgasmic last night.
The restaurant is designed really well, spaced out with plenty of different options for seating - lots with sea views.

The sunset was amazing - purple and reds! We had great seats to see that from orgasmic.

The food was really good. I had beef Paenang curry - the beef was falling apart in my mouth, so tender! my girlfriend had the pad thai, she said it was fantastic.

The cocktails were great too! It was worth the extra few BAHT.

ko samui
“Over rated”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Had dinner here last night. My wife ordered the Salmon and i ordered thai dish called Ho Mok. Her salmon was very bland. I had a taste of her salmon and did not like it. my dish however was good. Not excellent and flavorful as expected. Desert was nothing great. Service was good , prompt and friendly but if the food doesnt taste good the service can never make up for it. Did not other any alcohol bill came to 1900 baht for 2. Pricey for average to below average food. View was great.

1 Thank rrayKoSamui
Bordeaux, France
“One word : Wonderful !”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Beautiful place, we advise for all couples! Being French, the menu is diverse but makes it possible to find a little French cuisine on his plate! The place is just amazing, romantic, or friends, this beachfront restaurant will undoubtedly be liked by everyone. The staff is friendly and very helpful!

On recommande !

• Visited February 2014
Chaweng, Thailand
“Come back Wally”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I've been a regular customer here for many years and the food has always been excellent,how ever I booked myself and a party of friends in for dinner and how disappointed I was,on arrival I was informed that the chef owner is now in Lao and returns every three months to samui,I'm sad to say it was a awfull dinning experience the king prawn starter was off a novice cook could of smelt it,the standard of food has crumbled here ,what was once a top dinning Resturant on the island is now down there with the worse of them ,what a great shame,as the location is fantastic ,come back Wally .

• Visited February 2014