“Raw Fish”

Ranked #298 of 1,321 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bondi Aussie Bar & Grill is Samui's Premier Watering Hole with LIVE MUSIC 6 Nights a week and daily/weekly LIVE Sports - AFL,NRL,Cricket, F1, Premier Football, Tennis, UFC etc.....Homemade meals and quality food in the heart of Chaweng Beach Road...
Reviewed November 18, 2013

They managed to serve us raw fish in sloppy batter! This place doesn't live up to the look from outside and the great looking pictures of food. What a shame. And they don't really seem interested in you either once you have sat down! Avoid !!!

2  Thank Kwok Suen K
There are newer reviews for Bondi Aussie Bar & Grill Lamai

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Just yesterday, dropped in Bondi Aussie Bar & Grill in Lamai, Koh Samui, with one of my friends and really enjoyed being there. One very nice waitress served us in our entire session. She was bit over enthusiastic but her service sense is commendable. We had nachos and BBQ short ribs for starter and lamb chops for main course. The nachos presentation was bit ugly but taste was very good and the BBQ ribs (recommended), yummmm, the meat was so tender that it felt like melting in the mouth. Finally the lamb chops were also good and cooked to my choice of doneness perfectly. But my only suggestion would be that some grilled/roasted/boiled vegetables and different choice of potato preparations must be served with main dishes and not only just french fries and lettuce. Overall experience is great. Will definitely go back someday and also recommend my friends and colleagues.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

After almost 3 weeks in Thailand we really fancied something other than curry. We walked past Bondi and decided to have some food there. We both had their signature burgers with fries. They were really good. Music was a little too loud and we were sitting next to the fan blowing right in my face (I asked for it to be turned off, and it was, for about 5min). We had our food and Mojito (buy one, get one free) and we left. I recommend the burger for sure!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I go to Bondi everything I am in SAMUI. The staff are always so friendly and smiling and the food is always delicious. Bondi is right in the centre of Chaweng which also makes it a great place to meet up with friends and relax with an ice cold beer and the staff are very interactive and live to talk and joke around with the customers which makes you feel comfortable. Every night they have a live band with some great singers and and they even let my mate jump up and sing his favourite song which I was surprised he got a standing ovation haha. All in all Bondi is a definite place to see in Koh SAMUI and I recommend that you try the burgers and the BBQ spare ribs absolutely beautiful as are the staff.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

After seeing adverts plastered in all the tourist maps with great pics of all the food, my wife and i decided to go and have dinner at Bondis. Well first of all the "LIVE" band was so loud, we were sitting outside and it felt like they were right next to us. Then it turned into open mike night, where it seemed that all the staff leaving took turns in trying to belt out some song. Then the food, well it looked nothing like any of the pictures that are advertised everywhere. I don't know what animal the ribs came from but it was like no rib i have ever tasted, not to mention the sauce that it was basted in. The onion rings were a horror show, i have never seen onion rings like that. On a 3 week trip, we can honestly say that Bondi dished up the worst food and the worst atmosphere of anywhere.