“Fantastic food!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food here is awesome.. authentic thai with so much choice you can get a bit lost in the menu...heaps of it and great price!! Loved the Sticky rice and mango it's what I searched Samui for and found ...yummo!
Can't recommend this place highly enough! :)

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Reasonable price for the delicious meals. Will go and eat again if we hav chance to go samui. One of the best in samui.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We visited the restaurant three times during our stay in February. Someone recommended the 'restaurant' otherwise we never found it or even had dinner.
Everything we ordered was delicious and very fresh. The staff is quick and helpfull with the menu. You can choose your own fish at the counter in front of the restaurant. It's always busy from early evening till late at night.
Just go, you wont' regret!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

First visited Mitra about 3 Years ago found it by chance. My wife who travelled independently of me also discovered it (I just had not mentioned it in conversation.)

This is probably one of my favourite places on the Island just because it is so busy with a real mix of visitors.

The Menu is extensive and I always have eyes bigger than my Tummy so try not to over order as you will find lots left over.

Last Visit I Som Tam Salad and Sweet and Sour whitefish.

The Salad is the best and the fish was brilliant.

Service is speedy with staff it seems running all over the place, however they do top to help with ordering and seem to manage well.

For those who expect fine dining Don't, this is in your face street food in an market pace where plastic table cloths are wiped down and food is swept or eaten up by the odd dog that passes trough. Ever way no one Restaurant owner or Guest seem to care they are there for the food.

This is a classless restaurant no matter how posh you are you will still love it.

Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Had excellent meal here made with fresh herbs and veg. Best tasting green curry rice I've had so far. Watching the cat being driven around on the scooter added to the enjoyment. A great family run eatery.