“Unique!”
Review of Dr Fish - CLOSED

Dr Fish
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Its a unique experience. Should do this atleast once in your lifetime :) These are available all throughout Samui along side the shopping areas.

There are newer reviews for Dr Fish

Reviewed October 12, 2012

A great activity to do after a fer quiet drinks!!! The kids scream the women laugh and the guys grit their teeth! Cheap at Twice the price!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Once you get over the initial tickling sensation it was extremely relaxing half hour. Well worth the money. I'd go back. My feet felt amazing afterwards

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I've heard about the fish before, so I was excited to finally be able to give it a try. The spa is very nice; clean and calm atmosphere and the staff was friendly and helpful. I was a little bit nervous because I didn't know what to expect, but found it to be quite relaxing ( a little ticklish at first!) and my feet were so smooth afterwards! Very much a positive experience worth checking out.

1  Thank Christine M
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I was going to alert everyone about the bad service and see that it has already been written about!

This is what happened to me:
After a session at Dr. Fish, my daughter remarked on how the fish were gathering on one end of the pool, and was subsequently barked at by one of the staff! She also told my daughter to ‘Be polite’ (???). Frankly I was shocked at her attitude and her telling my daughter to 'Be polite' when it is not in her position to say that.

After logging on to their website, I also remark that tea/refreshments are supposedly served to customers, but we received no such thing.

2  Thank cr1557