“Bad service”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Bad service”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I was going to alert everyone about the bad service and see that it has already been written about!

This is what happened to me:
After a session at Dr. Fish, my daughter remarked on how the fish were gathering on one end of the pool, and was subsequently barked at by one of the staff! She also told my daughter to ‘Be polite’ (???). Frankly I was shocked at her attitude and her telling my daughter to 'Be polite' when it is not in her position to say that.

After logging on to their website, I also remark that tea/refreshments are supposedly served to customers, but we received no such thing.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank cr1557

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Bad attitude of one staff KIt which ruined our experience”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We went to the Spa on Sunday, where our 6 kids wanted to try it, having seen ads of the Fish Spa in magazines. Place is clean and nice but one staff Kit had extremely bad attitude but we let it pass. She was very loud and money minded and kept demanding we pay, refusing to give us a discount for the 6 kids, youngest of whom was 5. So we went in but the youngest didnt like it and mediately came out. We asked for a refund as kid didnt like it. Kit said no refund, so we sent in an adult who went in the kids place. Immediately, kit asked for the difference to be paid, which was fine and we paid the difference. When 1/2 hour was up, she came
In and ordered the kids to get up immediately, or she will start charing extra money. ????

Kids enjoyed the experience but it was just the adult who had to deal with this mean lady Kit. Anyhow, kids wanted to go again on Tuesday, so we went in again, but at the entrance to the spa on the road, a staff was passing out brochures to the Fish Spa so grabbed one. Inside was a 10% discount coupon. The same staff was inside, so we asked why didnt they give is a discount teo days ago? They said we had no coupon. But then i said the coupon was distributed at the entrance to the spa, they could've told us when we first went. Kit, the mean staff said no coupon no discount. Fine. We told Kit that we travel to Thailand many times and never have we met any Thai lady with such bad attitude. Afterall, we are paying, repeat customers and although we are tourists who would probably not return, that is no way to treat people. Besides, on the two occasions we went, there was not a single person in the spa. We werr giving them business and feeding their fish!!! So, we told kit you have bad attitude and she yelled back that we are Bad Customer! I said i will have to call her boss to complain and she threw me their business card and yellled me to CALL NOW, CALL NOW! I said i will, but back at the hotel and she laughed Ha Ha Ha. What kind of staff and what kind of attitude is this?

6 Thank Lucifer X
Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“When in Thailand....you've got to try it once.”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

I found this to be a fun must try experience. It may or may not work, but who cares? It was something very different and cool. You'll be talking about it with all your friends. The place is very clean and professional. I even think it helped a little but so not the point for me. Fish tickle. Bring your camera.

1 Thank TripsalotFlorida
new south wales
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“oh the feeling”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This is not for everyone but i couldnt keep my family away from this place.These little fish clean your feet to perfection and the end feeling is great. so smooth.

Visited June 2012
Melbourne, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“What an amazing experience!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I should give some background here, I am the most ticklish person in the entire world, the thought of letting anyone (let alone hundreds of fish) anywhere near me terrifies me, yet for some reason I was compelled to try it. My first experience was in Bangkok, feet only, I found that I could tolerate it, and I developed some sort of obsession with it. When we got to Koh Samui last year and I found Dr. Fish, I was thrilled, a place to try your entire body not just feet!

This year we were in Koh Samui again (lucky right?) and I knew I had to go for this experience again. Friendly people are there to check you in and let you know what to do. Had a shower (no soap!) and got in the tank. The tank is a bit cold (better for the fish - which I totally, totally respect), but they give you tea!

The fish come and they nibble and nibble and nibble, there's no pain associated (unless you have a scab in which case you should get it covered with a band aid, or not do it - again for the health of the fish). I missed a scab, and while it didn't kill, it certainly wasn't pleasant!

I found this entire experience really relaxing, and I was able to think very clearly the whole time. I would absolutely do it again and absolutely recommend it to anyone considering it.

Visited June 2012