“My mom is the beach love owner”
Review of Beach Love

Beach Love
Ranked #756 of 1,303 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Cuisines: Thai, International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
“My mom is the beach love owner”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Hi, my name is talayfun. I'm from Thailand. Now i am 11 years old. My mom and my dad had the beach love before i was born. I always go to swim with my brother at the sea. But when i need to go to primary school in Bangkok, Gobi was take care of beach love And my family always go to visit beach love every summer. And i always love to go there. But now beach love is gone because some reason. My family don't want to let the beach love go. But we have to do it. I was crying on that day. And beach love always in our heart. Every time i think about beach love, i always cry because i missed beach love. I am crying right now because beach love was the best thing in my life. I want beach love back. But it too late. Thank u for reading this. I think you don't understand this because i'm not good at english. Thank u very much.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank TalayfunM

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beach love where have you gone ?”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Ok... so we always stay in Chaweng noi. Why ? Purely because of Beach Love restaurant. It's a short walk down the beach from our hotel. Its so romantic, right on the beach, fantastic service, twinkly lights, chill out music and fabulous food.
Well we arrived at our hotel and quickly made our way to Beach Love to find it had gone !!!
We were gutted !
Chaweng Noi beach is just not the same without it...the magic has gone & we won't be staying there again.
We tried to find out if they had relocated like the Charming restaurant which was next to it but we were told they had gone completely.
If any one knows where Gobi and Pienne have gone please let us know and tell them Jayne and paul miss them !

6 Thank jayneyd
los angeles, california
“Average food on the beach”
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I have eaten at this restaurant over 10 times. It feels like it is going downhill. Last time I ate there, I was charged 80 baht, for a baked potato, that was the smallest baked potato I have even received, at a restaurant. If you are going to charge this kind of a money for a baked potato, make sure it is enormous, not tiny. Also, it helps if you charge the amount on the menu, which states 70 baht. I also had a yellow curry, which was quite good. Overall, I have found this restaurant to be quite good, though it feels like it is slipping a little. Occasionally the service can be slightly surly. And they make no effort whatsoever to enforce the no-smoking policy in effect throughout Thailand. Very, very difficult to get away from the smoke at this restaurant. The food is fairly good, but the prices are getting higher, and higher, and I am not sure if I will return.

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank mark0007
victoria
“F A N T A S T I C and A M A Z I N G”
Reviewed October 20, 2010

If you want the best food, the friendliest service, an amazing atmosphere at the most reasonable prices, GOBI and his amazing friendly staff are the ones to accomodate you. We ate there every afternoon and night and ate like kings and were treated as royalty. You havent experienced anything until you go to BEACH LOVE RESTAURANT.

2 Thank holidayvictoria
Stavanger, Norway
““Great service and wonderful location - restaurant Beach Love””
Reviewed August 8, 2010

“Beach Love” has a fantastic location right on the beach, at the southern end of Chaweng Noi beach. Only short walk on the beach from the hotels in the area; Imperial Samui, New Star Beach, Samui First House. Atmosphere is great for a quiet dinner at the waterfront, with some fireworks and lanterns being launched in between.

We had dinner several nights at “Beach Love” in the last part of July 2010. We experienced very good service on all occasions even when the place was rather busy. Food was satisfying for all of us on every night. “Beach Love” have complete menu; thai food, fresh seafood, meat, pizza pasta and salad buffett. Nice prices for a place with such great atmosphere and super service.

1 Thank Truls D