“Great Day”

100 Degrees East Dive Team
Ranked #1 of 153 Tours in Ko Samui
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving and Snorkeling at its BestSamui's premiere Marine Team, specialising in a professional and personalised service. Offering dive education courses and tours and exclusive snorkeling tours to Koh Tao and Angthong National Marine Park. With a guaranteed maximum number of just 12 guests on any tour, you’ll be diving and snorkeling clear of the crowds to the top destinations in the Gulf of Thailand. Customer safety, service and satisfaction are our always our priority.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed a great day out with the team. We went to the Mu Ko Ang Thong National Park. We started with some snorkelling amongst a great many varieties of fish and sea life.
This was followed with a slow cruise through the islands for photo opportunities.
A trip to see the Emerald Lagoon was followed by linch on a perfect beach.
Some kayaking finished off the activities for the day.
The staff throughout were excellent in all respects. Food and drink throughout the day was to the highest standard.
Thanks.

There are newer reviews for 100 Degrees East Dive Team

Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Had a stunning trip to Anthong Marine Park with snorkeling, Kayaking, fantastic scenery, amazing beaches and a visit from a family of monkeys. Had 4 very attentive staff for our group of 12 a very nice lunch on our very own beach was just incredible.
We will be back

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Along with some others on here, this is my first review ever. I must say that I agree with the those on here that have posted some fantastic comments. Had it not been for Ivan and Caz we might have had a horrible first trip to Koh Samui. We had a snorkel trip planned with another company that fell apart on us. So now I was in a frantic search to try to arrange a snorkel trip on extremely short notice (less than 14 hours). I did a google search, found all the positive comments about 100 Degrees and decided to give it a whirl! The worst was they could say “all booked” like the rest of the places I called. I rang them up and within less than 10 seconds I knew that 100 Degrees is NOT like the rest of the places in Koh Samui. They are 1000% BETTER! It was so nice to talk to someone I could understand and who knew exactly what we were looking for. The services they offer go above and beyond all expectation;

The staff was incredible! They were helpful, knowledgeable, professional, and friendly to boot! I was very envious of those that were diving with them that day as I knew they were going to have a great experience.

They don’t overload and over crowd their boats. They only allow about 12 people on the boat compared to the other “operators” that would cram 40 people on a boat the same size. In fact we had a tour booked with another company the next day that we walked away from due to and extreme case of overcrowding on the boat. HELL NO!

They get you to places ahead of the other tours. When we stopped on Koh Tao we were the only people there. We were in the water for about an hour and then headed back to the boat. When we got closer to the boat we realized that there we probably another 200-300 people on the beach. We didn’t stick around too long before we moved on.

They don't just drop you in the water and leave you to fend for yourself. Bo was a great snorkel guide taking us to some cool places along the edge of the island and coral. We have our own snorkel gear but one of the masks our guest was using was having an issue, he swapped his with our guest so she could have a good experience. I was really shocked an highly impressed by this! Bo was also really patient with our group and allowed us to explore. He was really good at balancing what the group wanted to do with the schedule. He was great!

The boat captain operates professional and courteous to his passengers. He sped up in calmer waters and slowed down in rougher waters or for wakes from other boats/ships etc.

The lunch was great! Caz even asked beforehand if there were any that had any dietary restrictions or allergies. I have NEVER been asked that by any other tour operators.

All in all this was one of the best experiences I have ever had in Thailand. My wife and I have been to Thailand several times and I was about ready to say “NEVER AGAIN” but 100 Degrees changed that for me. I will go back just to dive with them. To say they are a tour operator would be an insult to them. They are a top notch experience!

To the 100 Degrees Team – If you ever find yourselves in Penang, look me up! The first round is on me!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I had to give diving another go as I've tried twice before and was unable to complete it because of my fear of being underwater.
Well, when we met John at Centara in KS I felt I was in good hands. He patiently took me through the introduction dive and skills in the pool making sure I felt comfortable with everything and assured me the instructor Tom that was taking us the following day would be the same.
He was spot on. Tom was amazing, he was so caring and made sure I was ok with every step of the dive. Checking underwater that I was ok and constantly reassuring me.
Before I knew it, I was down and diving and loving it. Two dives we did that day and I can't tell you how amazing it felt to actually complete a dive. It's a whole new world down there.

If it hadn't been for John and Tom diving would still be on my bucket list, but now I can honestly say I have moved past my fear and will be back for more. Incredible work guys!!! Thank you.
The boat also only takes 12 people so you don't feel rushed and it's so much more personal.
Thai lunch is provided and soft drinks/water is provided all day. Boat is great too.

Of you are like me and diving is something you have as a goal in your life, then this is the team to do it with. You will be so happy.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have never felt the urge to write a review for anything before we spent a day with 100 Degrees East because there's always been something that has niggled. That all changed when we met Caz at 100 Degrees East's office. We wanted to charter one of their boats but were a family group with conflicting concerns and demands. From the beginning Caz answered all our questions honestly, provided a tailored itinerary to suit all ages (1-68), allayed the fears of the mums and even gave us the little life-jackets to try on the children to set minds at rest. After that we knew we were on to something special. On the day of the charter we were met by Ivan, briefed (although he could have left this to the crew), and every request was met: beach umbrellas, fins and masks for snorkelling (including sizing of feet), towels, everything. Ben and his team were fantastic. The itinerary was changed on the spot to make sure we enjoyed the best conditions each place we stopped at had to offer, the crew were on hand to help us on and off the boat and were so friendly that the children, who are normally pretty suspicious of strangers, just threw themselves at them. The food was outstanding, catering for vegetarians and carnivores, and there was more than we and the crew could eat, the beer was plentiful, the wine was exactly what we asked for (anything but Chardonnay!) and the fresh fruit was top class too. Little details just made things better: the Captain slowed the boat down if the older or younger ones wanted to move around it. When we left four of the party on a beach while the others went snorkelling not only did they leave a crew-member behind but he even went and found crabs to show the kids. While we were snorkelling Ben and the rest of the crew came with us, showed us sea-life and took some stunning pictures for us. A truly personal service and one which has helped to make a fabulous holiday and memory. A perfect day.