“Wow!!!”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Absolutely beautiful setting..we walked past Top Ten several times before finally dining there. We were not disappointed. The service was a little slow given it was the quiet season however the food was amazing. I ordered the snapper on citrus risotto which i have not stopped talking about since! It was super tasty, fresh, light and presented beautifully. My husband also loved his meal. So glad had a. Chance to eat here before we flew home...worth a visit

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Sample a wide selection of tasty dishes by Executive Chef, Stephan Koltes. Start with your favorite breakfast dishes--eggs (any style), bacon, grilled English pork sausages, crepes, french toast, and pancakes. For "lunch," the king crab ravioli, mushroom risotto, slow-roasted pork belly, grilled snapper, and salmon "lasagna" with beet mousse were outstanding! Desserts included mango sorbet, white chocolate cheesecake, and apple pie. You can order any drink you like, including Bellinis, beer, wine, and soft-drinks. Free flow of food & drinks for very reasonable 999 baht between 11AM & 3PM every Sunday. Best deal on Koh Samui!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been here twice and I loved it both times. The menu is great, the decor is lovely, the service was brilliant and it was all at a reasonable price. Considering it is such a nice place both times we went it was quite empty. Im thinking maybe because from the outside it can appear intimidating or possibly pretentious but its just not like that at all. Both times we got a 3 course meal each with a few drinks and I was amazed by how reasonable the price was. Its possibly a bit dearer than other places in thaliand but its not much dearer. And for what you get it is well worth it.

Definitley get the scallops and gnocchi or lamb as well. It was all lovely actually.

1  Thank Gavin_2912
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a quick dinner at this lovely spot in the not so lovely Chaweng Road. Had we known that the food was so tasty and relatively cheap, we would have come with a bigger appetite.

My husband had crispy pork belly and I had the duck in red curry. The food was very good, with a nice modern twist to the traditional Thai dishes you usually get in this area. Of course the dinner was a little bit more expensive than in a traditional Thai place with plastic chairs and in-house cat, but the interior, atmosphere and service level was that much better.

On the negative side is the location (Chaweng Rd is so not the place to be in my opinion) and the music they play. It´s a little bit too hip and loud (maybe to draw attention to the place in the noisy area?) for our liking. Also the restaurant is rather big, and they could probably benefit from putting in some dividers so it doesn´t feel so empty and spacious when they can´t fill it up. -But the food is more than good enough to fill the place.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We ate in this restaurant tonight despite the mixed reviews. Primarily because my
Wife loved the look of the place . It certainly has been very tastefully decorated and has a a large impactive entrance, however we were the only couple in there, so the atmosphere was zero.

We ate Thai which on the whole was very nice, not excellent, but nice none the less.

The staff were attentive and friendly, but as you would expect with us being their only patrons.

The food was priced in line with some of the larger restaurants in Chaweng, such as Koh Samui sea food. A meal for two, starters and mains with a beer and a soft drink came in at 1350 THB.
I can only think that this restaurant is always empty due to its position at the quiet end of Chaweng strip.

All in all not bad, but as we left I couldn't help thinking that I wished we had eaten at Khaw Glong as we had last night, better food at half the price.