Stayed there for 3 nights in early november. Quite a distance from the town n civilisation which make it private. Infinity private pool was amazing n good place to have a drink n watch sunset n a decent size to do some swimming. Located on a cliff facing the sea w the islands. Island trip was so so as the beach was limited n the island trip was a nice getaway from resort. Order room service here everynight to dine by the private pool. The breakfast spread was disappointing but staff service was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui