The hotel is comfortable, and the service is nice and friendly. But the food BBQ in Vila is too expensive. And you need to worry the ants come to eat your food. It was everywhere on the table. After finishing the dinner, we order two coconut juice, and one of them is empty!! Did my coconut juice be drunken by other person? It is a little ridiculous. And I really don't suggest join the boat trip. The beach on the island isn't very clean. Not too many fish in the ocean. I will suggest you staying in your room and enjoy your private pool. But the Conrad shurey has an amazing ocean view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui