We had 5 wonderful nights at the Conrad. Probably the best place to be on Koh Samui. For sure the one with the nicest sunset on the island. The setting is fantastic. Every villa has seaview. Service and food qualty at the restaurants are great. The Conrad is a bit far away from the next town, but you can use the limoservice or rent a motorbike - what we did - and explore the island. The villas have private pools, so you can just spend the whole day in you villa, if you like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui