Stayed at the hotel for 7 nights with husband and daughter, from 1/16 to 1/23. We had a fantastic time!
It was large, very modern, ample storage and beautifully decorated. Of course, the best part was the pool, great view and very clean. A few minor, minor issues:
The lighting system is a bit confusing.
The housekeeping service, although very thorough and a very friendly staff, can come very, very late in the afternoon. This is not so great if you are out for a day, hoping to return to a clean room to freshen up, only to find that it is not done up.
Still can't figure out how to fully work the TV system by the time we check out.
Fantastic staff, from top to bottom! Roman was very hands-on every morning to make sure we are enjoying our breakfast and chat with us about our plans for the day. Mong (?), who accompanied us to the private island charter, is beyond nice and always on hand to help take our photos. Spa staff was also very nice. Concierge staff, like everyone else, always smiling and always courteous. "Buggy" staff are also A+! Did not encounter one unpleasant staff member! Thank you!!
Stunning and breathtaking!
A bit remote; as a result, we were limited on dinner choices. Since we did not feel confident about driving on the left side of the road, we did not rent a car. We had to rely on the transfer services available to get to the couple of restaurants nearby. Green Talay was stellar. 5 Islands was good but pretty expensive for what you get. We did dine on premise a few times (Zest for breakfast everyday, Azure for lunch and dinner and room service twice). Food was adequate and price was what is expected in a high-end hotel.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay. Would definitely go back if given the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui