To put this review into context, we pretty much always stay in 5* or boutique hotels.
The Conrad Koh Samui comes pretty close to perfection. Our room (223) was basically a huge private villa with it's own, good sized, infinity pool. The room was furnished & designed to a very high standard. The sunsets are amazing. We found it hard to leave our room!
If you want a 'get away from it all' in true luxury then this is your place.
For a fuller review & more photos see our blogspot page; thisiscurbappeal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui