I have never been to the Maldives but I honestly do not know how you can top this property in southern Thailand...or anyplace else in the world. Each generously sized room has a COMMANDING view of the ocean and (hold your breath) a private infinity pool. Of course, the place is not cheap but its worth every penny in terms of total and complete privacy, suburb relaxation, incredibly accommodating style, and wonderful Thai service. Do you care for a rainshower shower or a deep tub that could fit half of the island's population? A bottle of wine was included in my room, which is a first, too. If your jaw doesn't drop here, you are beyond hope and maybe even dead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Koh Samui is a luxury pool villa resort located on the south western tip of the popular Thai island, designed to ensure each private pool villa enjoys glorious panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand and its astonishing sunsets. Consisting of 81 private pool villas with one, two or three bedrooms, 3 innovative restaurants, 2 lounges and bars, a private wine cellar and destination dining, the resort provides the individualistic sense of luxury that Conrad has become known for. The award-wining Conrad Spa combines international treatments and Thai spa techniques with distinctive design accents and world-class facilities to delight all of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Conrad Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Conrad Koh Samui Hotel Koh Samui