Here's what we had.
- Pineapple Fried Rice - quite good
- Pork Fried Rice - so so but considering the. price, it was ok
- Pad Thai Noodles - wife had it... She said it was nice
- Mixed Fried Vege - rather disappointing
- Green Curry with chicken - quite good but I've had better
- Lemon Juice - wife said it tasted kinda fake
- Coconut Juice - kinda old coconut without any meat
Recommended for families as they have a kids menu.
Great view for outdoor seating
Friendly staff but not as friendly as other restaurants or like your typical Thai establishment
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.