“Avoid. There are much better options.”

Andaman Steak and Seafood
Ranked #833 of 1,335 Restaurants in Ko Samui
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Ate there tonight with my Thai fiancee. Never again. Our waiter barely spoke English or Thai. He was attentive enough but fairly clueless. My order was wrong after repeating it numerous times in both languages and verifying what he had written down. My fiancées crab was the poorest quality we've ever had. There are too many better options to risk eating at this place.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

We enjoyed our meal here, many, many, menu choices. Probably too many in fact, as it made decision time too difficult.
Speedy service, reasonable prices, especially for the local cuisine.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our first night in Chaweng looking for dinner for 7. As we walked past this place we were invited,(not coerced), to have a look at the BBQ ribs, prawns, etc. This all looked simply delicious, and when we saw the set menu's it was a no brainer.

The seafood set for 4 kept my Thai family very happy(and quiet), while the meat platter for 1 (1 each) kept me and the son happy for quite some time also.

The service was excellent, everybody was very attentive.

All in all a great food experience and I will definitely vist this place again next time I am in Koh Samui.

Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch there. Ordered only Thai food. The server spoke very fluent English so was easy to communicate. Restaurant has wifi.
Ordered calamari spicy salad with glass noodles which was very good. Main course tried the massaman curry with pork fried rice which was average.
All Thai food items were priced at 70 baht. Portion size is good enough. But there was nobody there except us during lunch hours.
Overall would rate it just average.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This restaurant barely ever had anyone in it, and they were trying so hard, and finally convinced my husband to go in, with offers of free drinks etc (none of which eventuated, of course). The food was abominable - disgusting tiny little prawns with a totally inedible hot sauce on the prawn cocktail. Husbands dish was awful too and quite frankly couldn't get out quick enough. I was so upset, which we had gone back to Sala Thai for the 3rd time, but thought we would try something else. What a waste!