Review Highlights
Thai balm message

Great message with staff that really know what they're doing. Myself and my partner where at an... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
davidbP5890PB
County Dublin, Ireland
via mobile
Kan is the best masseuse I have ever encountered!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Amazing_Grass

Recommended experiences in and around Chiang Mai
from $27.01
from $32.00
from $128.32
More Info
All reviews chai ginger tea foot scrub night market full body traditional thai back home masseuse balm pressure lemongrass baht parlor neck bazaar spas yummy
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was promptly welcomed at the entrance and invited in for a seat. They pay very close attention to detail - I was asked if I wanted a hard or soft massage, and if you have pre-existing conditions, they will advise you accordingly whether what you have selected is suitable. Then you will be ushered into the next area where your masseuse will give your feet a quick foot scrub and wash it with lime and water.

I had foot massages two nights in a row (and will go tonight too). My masseuse was Kan and she is fantastic. Very skilful, very pleasant. The room was very quiet so I fell asleep on both occasions, being fatigued from the day's activities. Each time I woke up, she would ask if I am alright. On the 2nd day I hiked up a mountain, so she said my calf muscles were very tense and focused much of the session on easing them.

This place is slightly more expensive than the shops along the roadside, but definitely worth every penny, and more (do tip them).

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank Amazing_Grass
Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

I visited with my mother in law and daughter after a visit to the elephant nature park. Our feet were tired and sore, we came out feeling as if we were walking on air. The treatment lasted just over an hour and cost 300 bhat (less 10% discount). The treatment ended with a short head and back massage. It was perfect!

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank Vicki C
Reviewed July 16, 2019

Massage is good - a little like yoga massage, gentle stretch. Lights are dimmed; no frills place. 300baht for foot massage, 400 for neck, shoulder and back.

2  Thank mandylzj
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

I took the dream package for 2 hours. The place very clean and well decorated. Big private rooms.. The therapist was very professional. The price is Lil high than another shops.. But you can not compare. It's located just nearby the night market.. I recommend to try high level massage in good place. Thank you Peh for the wonderful massage and body scrub.

1  Thank yedayas
Reviewed July 6, 2019

I went with my wife and children both of whom are over 19. On the way to get our feet washed the curtains were open of other patrons getting massages. Zero privacy. While we were getting our massages two of the employees talked to each other! One actually stopped to go and answer her phone. While getting our massages there were people frequently walking by to go use the bathroom. 3 of the 4 us thought it was a terrible experience overall

1  Thank Paresh N