“Great Service i can say 5 star in Chiangmai Thailnad .”

Mi Casa Dining Concepts, Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 26, 2012

Love the Food and Tapas were Great . Super Nice Staff and the food quality was Great . Even the price is High but it is really worth it every penny you spend there . Real Spanish Food by Spanish Owner or Managers ?

Reviewed January 18, 2012

Given that it's quite hard to find a good Spanish restaurant in the whole country of Thailand, Mi Casa has done a very good job both in terms of taste and price. Love its set menu with Sangria.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

After they closed their massive restaurant and instead focussed on 'Fun & Fine' Spanish dining at this charming neighbourhood place, Spanish chef Kiki and lovely wife Annie have been packing in the locals... make sure you book! Whether it's spot-on tapas downstairs, or 'refined private dining' upstairs, you can be certain of one thing... the food is GOOD. Chiangmai is not 'known' for its european food, which is why Mi Casa is a place to visit again and again.... I know WE did!

Reviewed February 3, 2011

We eat downstairs at the tapas restaurant. I am originally from Spain and the food was great! I met the Chef. He is from Bilbao Spain. I recommend reservations for the upstairs restaurant with the 7 course meals. The best spanish restaurant in Thailand.

Reviewed January 14, 2010

It is a nice place to hangout, relax and to have good foods. Services is excellent and staffs are very friendly. Our families have had a great evening here. Guess what, I am too relax that I forgotten our camera at the Mi casa. Our family was really in appreciation that the staffs have kept for us and arranged for pick-up very quickly.

Although I would usually go for local food when traveling, but I do recommend this place for friends' hangout, good food, and pleasant ambiance. Asks for out-door seating!