Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Pon Chiang Mai Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Pon Chiang Mai Private Tours
from $111.48
from $83.19
from $83.19
More Info
All reviews white temple golden triangle elephant sanctuary day trip waterfall tour safe driver slide show mr pan care center soft trek jade factory doi suthep recommend mr personal photographer short video botanical gardens great photographer
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 days ago

We visited the elephants and the sticky waterfall. It was very beautiful.
Our guide Anan and the driver Pen were very good and nice.
We had a great day !

Reviewed 1 week ago

Mr. Pon organised for us a 4 day tour in the north of Thailand, covering Chiang Rai, the Golden Triangle, Chiang Mai, and their surroundings. It was based on what we told him were our interests, and what we said we wanted to avoid. His arrangement was very efficient, with a very complete and immediate response, the full itinerary, price, how to pay, etc. We enjoyed the trip immensely, learnt a lot about Thailand’s culture, ate well, and were very happy during its four-day duration.
Both, Jackie (the tour guide) and Mr. Oum (the driver), were very helpful, very accommodating, and very patient with all our questions. They were very kind and always attentive. We recommend them heartily.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Maybe for some of travelers,Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai aren’t familiar city for visiting.
I didn’t have any clue what to do there. I tried to find some informations from TripAdvisor and found many excellent reviews about Pon Chiang Mai Private Tour.

I tried to contact this tour, amazingly the contact person (Mr. Pan) was so responsive and informative. Finally after a month of discussion me and my family were decided to choose this private tour and rented a van for 9 persons.

July 4th 2019, we arrived at Chiang Mai Airport. We met Mr. Sid as our tour guide and Mr. Pan as our driver and the one who really helped me with a lot of informations before we went to Chiang Mai.

We were so happy to met these two friendly and helpful men.
They brought us to some places from our bucket lists and tried to arrange flexible itineraries for us. And it was become so great experiences for me and my family. They served us very nicely, by providing free flow mineral waters and cold towels.

If you need van renting and guide to explore Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai, I really highly recommend you to contact Pon Chiang Mai Private Tour.

Thank you Mr. Pan and Mr. Sid for making our vacation at Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai was so amazing.
Thank you for great service and even we are so thankful for the fresh bananas given by Mr. Pan for us.

We miss both of you Mr. Pan & Mr. Sid

P.S. bellow is our picture with Mr. Pan and Mr. Sid before we went to airport.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

I booked with Pon Chiang Mai Private Tour for an elephant care experience and to see the Sticky Waterfalls, they did not fail to deliver. MY family and I really had a good time. Tee, the tour guide and his driver (forgot his name, sorry ) did an excellent job for taking care of us. Besides lunch, we had cooled water, fresh coconut juice for snacks, and cooled towellets to freshen up and a nice air conditioned roomy van. We prepared the food for the elephants consisting of ripe bananas, sugar cane, and pineapples, and ripe tamarind with mineral salt for filling. The elephants prefer bananas though. Then we gave them a bath in the river in which we used a soap made of a pulp tree bark. The experience surpassed our expectations. Thank you Pon Chiang Mai private tours and its staff, Tee and the driver. I highly recommend this tour activities. I have been to a safari in Africa and you can't be close as this to the African elephants. For extra without charge, we were driven to the Tiger Kingdom for a one on one encounter with the tigers.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend had the best time visiting the Doi Suhtep temple. Anan was so informative and passionate throughout the whole tour and ensured we were hydrated with bottles of water throughout. We then had the opportunity to visit an Orchid farm & jade factory along the way which was so beautiful and a bonus! Afterwards, Anan and Wan took us to a local Thai restaurant next to the river where we enjoyed a delicious variety of Thai dishes! Finally, we went to the sticky waterfall which was incredible! Anan was taking photos of us all the time and taking care of our belongings so they didn’t get wet. Wan also gave us plenty of water throughout! Towards the end of an amazing day we were taken for some fresh coconut juice and given all the photos taken throughout the day as well as a video! Anan and Wan were the best and made our day so special and something we will never forget, I’d recommend to anyone! Thank you! Hey

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank izzybrin
Reviewed May 29, 2019

My sister and I just finished touring Wat Doi Suthep Temple and Doi Inthanon National Park with Anan (our tour guide) and Oum (our driver). Anan is full of passion and love for his country. This energy infused his tour with us. He was also very thoughtful throughout the day - frequently checking in about how we were feeling, what we wanted to do, and whether we needed a bathroom (much appreciated during a full day!). Anan also shared personal stories and patiently answered our many questions. He even ended the trip by sending us a slide show of the photos he took - complete with music! We didn’t get the chance to speak much with Oum - but he was so courteous (always opening the doors for us), always on time, and even found a short cut through rush hour traffic. Thank you to Anan and Oum for an unforgettable day in Chiang Mai!

Date of experience: May 2019