Lowest prices for your stay
$58
Free cancellation until 12/16/22
$42
Trip.com
$38
Priceline$56
travelup.com$63
Hotels.com$42
All reviews maya shopping mall big room nimman road walking distance staff was very friendly and helpful very pleasant stay excellent stay comfy bed khao soi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Our stay at Cmor hotel Chiang Mai has been nothing far from Brilliant. The hotel is a very convenient 15 min taxi ride from the Airport and not too far from the old city. Conveniently there are a few atms nearby and a 7/11 (convenience store). On arrival we were welcomed by the most friendliest staff who very easily accommodated our request to check in earlier. The deluxe room was very modern and spacious with all necessary amenities. The power shower is what you need after a long hot day of sight seeing! We spent a day mud bathing with elephants (yes you read that right) and although an incredible experience, we were alarmed to see the elephants swimming in their own excrement which we were also exposed to. As you can imagine, the power shower was what we needed and boy did it deliver, I felt like a newborn baby, purified to my core.
Throughout our stay staff at the hotel helped us plan any day trips we wanted to do and were quick to respond whenever we needed assistance. In fact, one lovely staff member ensured we weren’t ripped off and went out of her way to find a cheaper tour company for us ! How delightful ! The hotel is associated with a restaurant which serves the most satisfying spring rolls I have ever had the joy of experiencing. Absolutely incredible I must say. Let’s now talk about the mango milkshake, I did not know I could experience heaven on earth but I feel like I may just have with this extraordinary concoction of mouth oozing flavours. My partner and I have had an amazing experience staying here during our trip and would highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting Chiang Mai. It may seem that some of the descriptions we have provided may be an exaggeration but there is no lie in anything we have penned, this was truly a fantastic experience and we would very much love to revisit at another time.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 26, 2019

This place is a gem. Great service, excellent staff. Great location. We only stayed a few days but it was all enjoyable. The room was very large and had everything you needed. I will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: The king bed was great
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We were in our honeymoon and we had a great time in Chiang Mai, very nice hotel with modern and new facilities, the bathroom design Was very nice, the hotel had very kind Staff we arrived early and they let us make early check in, has a hotel tuktuk that takes you free to Maya shopping center, very close to Nimman neighborhood, with is north West of the Historic center, not an easy way to get there but a Grab can take for like 80B, in there you can walk around.
Our room had bathtub which is a nice detail, with a modern design, clean, well mantained, would totally stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank animonet
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Before booking at this hotels, I & my friends walked in to B2resort hotel, the staffs were unfriendly & not welcoming so we drove off & found this hotel. It was truly a breath of fresh air & completely opposite from horrible B2 resort hotel. The staffs were friendly & professional. The rooms (we booked 3 rooms) were very spacious, nicely decorated and clean. Breakfast here was superb. There were lots of selections & the quality was very good. Highly recommended!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 2, 2019

The employees were very friendly and nice and made the experience very pleasant. The neighbourhood was very quiet and the rooms very clean and spacious. Even the breakfast was very nice. I can highly recommend this hotel to anybody.

Date of stay: March 2019