Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Quick turnaround, awesome service, friendly

I went in to see if he could make a suit and some jackets with some traditional fabric I had...he... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from $56.79
from $35.83
from $25.60
More Info
All reviews great tailor great quality custom made dress pants fitting session clothes tailored cashmere wool final adjustments buying suits quick turnaround great clothes piece suit warorot market fits perfectly tailor shop custom suit slim fit
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Mr K and his wife are very friendly people who really care about their customers. I got an blue suit with waistcoat and I am very happy with Mr K's work. After two fittings, the suit fitted perfectly. Mr K took time for me and the result was a perfect suit, waistcoat and shirt.
I highly recommend Mr K!

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank christian b
Reviewed January 4, 2020

Mr. K provided a friendly service and in the end I looked amazing in my suit! Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 26, 2019

Mr Krit made 7 suits for us, even when they 2 did not fit well on the first fitting he helped rectify it quickly. Good customer service.

Reviewed December 20, 2019

Mr. K made a suit and shirt for me. He adjusted it untill I was completly happy with the suit. Now it fits really well. He is really friendly, fast, and realiable.

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

Mr K and Sopha are amazing! They altered a wedding dress and made a wedding suit for my son in just a couple days! So kind.
Helped when we could not find another!!!