Lowest prices for your stay
$75
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$75
ZenHotels.com
$65
Hotels.com$75
Priceline$75
travelup.com$96
2,688 results
All reviews horizon club kad kafe chi spa night market health club pool staff the executive lounge pool area club room beautiful hotel our honeymoon buffet breakfast old city tuk tuk nice pool concierge thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Outstanding as always. The Shangri-La Never disappoints. Amazing service, wonderful staff and beautiful hotel. The Spa was a real treat with the ladies going above and beyond to please...
George our Horizon Club concierge was fantastic, organised all our wonderful tours. Thank you doesn’t seem to be enough to acknowledge you all xx

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rnbrattray
Gabriele L, General Manager at Shangri-La Chiang Mai, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2019

Dear rnbrattray,

It was our pleasure to welcome you to our beautiful urban resort , and thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous review!

We are extremely delighted to find out that George and his team played such a significant role in making your stay so special, and it is wonderful to know that you found your home away from home with us.

The whole team will be waiting for your next return to rediscover our unique heart-warming hospitality once more.

Please, feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to further assist you with.

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Shangrilas are always a great choice and this hotel remained consistent to the excellent brand. Fantastic concierge, large spacious and modern rooms. Large comprehensive and delicious breakfast buffet. All staff smiling , courteous and helpful- in a genuine way.

Dear BostonBostonGirl,

Fantastic reviews like yours are never boring to read !

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback about our beautiful urban resort and most especially about my colleagues. I am so glad to learn that you have experienced the true Shangri-La hospitality, one that welcomes each guest with heart-warming care.

That said, I do hope you will visit us again soon, and until then, please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to further assist you with.

Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I came here for just one night whilst we were away travelling as a present from family. We didn’t want to leave! Everything was just fab, clean rooms, comfy bed, good shower, good Wi-fi throughout. We arrived early after checking out of our last hotel and were able to check in early without a problem.
Special thanks to Ice, who worked by the pool, who looked after us fantastically...he noticed that I’d been bitten by a bug and swiftly went to get some bite cream etc for me, without me asking.
Breakfast was great and my husband had a sports massage at the spa which he said was great.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear abihg,

Thank you for posting this wonderful review following your recent stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai.

Your words of appreciation for our comfortable, clean and spacious rooms, wi-fi connection, along with the several choices offered for breakfast, catering for every guest’s preference, unique massage from our spa team, and especially the friendly service from Ice, our dedicated pool attendant, are extremely well received.

We all look forward to welcoming you back "home" for another fantastic stay with us, and please, feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can do to further assist you with.

Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is old and pretty basic. The rooms smelled really musty and bad. Found a screw lying on the floor next to kids slide. They messed up our transfer to the airrport despite loads of reminders and made us cut it quite close.

If it wasn't for the amazing staff at the Horizon Club and the fact that my son still enjoyed the hotel I would have probably given 2 out of 5. Apart from the horizon club may wife and I didn't enjoy it.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank vishs607

Dear vishs607,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai.

At the outset, we are very sorry to read that your experience with us did not meet your expectations, and please kindly accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I am however very pleased to read that you could appreciate the overall service displayed by my colleagues at club lounge. As a Shangri-La property, we take pride in delivering our renowned legendary hospitality from the heart.

Vishs607, we look forward to welcoming you and your family back and please, feel free to contact me directly, if there is anything I can do to further assist you with.

Reviewed August 18, 2019 via mobile

Slightly away from the markets but all within reasonable walking distance (if not a quick bt30 ride on those red jeeps). Service spot on, rooms slightly dated but clean. Tv reception not great but as was not watching anything, not a problem for us. Buffet breakfast plenty, but the evening buffet a bit disappointing as quiet evening so turnover of food was slow. Would suggest ordering from ala carte at night.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Wongster88,

Thank you so much for staying at Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai and for sharing this review.

It is wonderful to read how much you enjoyed your stay in our beautiful urban resort, with its comfortable rooms, its cuisine and delicious breakfast.

Our strategic location, within walking distance to the night market, local restaurants and the city’s main tourist attractions, makes it very convenient for all our guests to explore the city easily at any time of the day.

Thank you for your patronage and we all look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay.